1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paragliding In Manali

Discussion in 'Itinerary' started by Jackie, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Jackie

Jackie Member

Has anyone here ever been paragliding in Manali, India? Or even paragliding at all? I haven't (on either account) but it looks like a lot of fun. I was looking at packages on an Indian vacation site but I still need to do more research; their packages seem to be a bit inflated price-wise.

2. Annette

Annette Member

Paragliding sounds awesome! That's another thing I didn't know you could do in India. I'm not sure where Manali is, though. I'll have to look that up. Maybe this is something I could do as well if Manali isn't too far from wherever we wind up staying.

3. Anika

Anika New Member

Paragliding packages are something new I have heard, from what I remember paragliding is charged according to the duration and height of the flight and there is a short flight cost, long flight cost and a high flight cost.

Short flight - Rs600 - Rs700
    High flight - Around Rs1500
    Long flight - Around Rs2000 - Rs3000

These prices may vary depending on the location and operator you deal with, so I have just given an idea of the costs.