1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places in Delhi for Couples

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by prakaantk, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. prakaantk

prakaantk New Member

I am from Delhi and have been married for around four months now. I want to take my wife out to places in Delhi, and would like to know what places in Delhi for couples are good.
    I don't want to go to places which have bad or rough crowds and do not want to go to the high-class places which are very costly.

I would like to know about places that can be visited during the day and the night.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of some romantic destinations in Delhi:

Restaurants
    • Neung Roi located in Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi, National Highway 8, Near IGI Airport, Mahipalpur, New Delhi. Best known for their authentic Thai cuisine. The ambience here is quiet and serene, perfect for couples. They have a full bar available along with luxury dining. Bring your other half here and she would certainly be happy and full.
    • Indian Accent located in The Manor, 77, Friends Colony, New Delhi. They have North Indian and Mughal cuisines. Probably best known for their artistic presentations of food. Aside from that, these meals are great tasting and superb. Try out their Jumbo Prawns covered in Bacon, yum!
    • Sevilla located in The Claridges, 12, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Road, Aurangzeb Road, New Delhi. They have Italian and Spanish cuisines. If you're craving for something other than Indian cuisines, then this is the perfect place for you. Meals are excellent and scrumptious. The place itself has romantic ambience and classy design. This is perfect for couples because of the tranquility and serenity of the place.
    Gardens
    • Garden of Five Senses. Located in Saidul Ajaib near Saket, this garden is perfect for couples. It has several areas like a bamboo court and an herbs garden. There's even some restaurants near the vicinity that you and your other half can enjoy.
    • Lodhi Garden. Located in Khan Market in Lodhi Road of South Delhi. Enjoy the view of the flowers and greenery around with your other half.
    Parks
    • Deer Park. Located in Hauz Khas Village, this is probably one of the newest romantic locations in Delhi. You can enjoy the scenery of the lake here or gaze at the wildlife like peacocks, deers and rabbits.
    • Millenium Park. It is located in the Outer Ring Road in the east of Delhi. You can find beautiful flowers, landscapes and greenery here. Perfect for just enjoying the scenery for the couples.
    • Swan Jayanti Park. Located in Rohini Sector 11, this is one of the largest parks in Delhi. It even has five lakes in it, one of which has a romantic boat ride in it.
    Others
    • Parthasarathy Rocks. Located in Jawaharlal Nerhu University (JNU) Campus, a perfect place for watching the sunset and sunrise.
    • Safdarjung's Tomb. Located in the intersection of Safdarjung Road and Aurobindo Marg. This is a place surrounded by a beautiful garden which is probably why many couples like it here. (Entry fee: Rs. 15)
    These are all of the best romantic places you can go to with your loved one. Most of them are free to enter except for the last one. Of course, you'd have to eat to stay in the restaurants as well. Many of these are not that well-known by many people as well.

I hope this helps!