1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beach Resorts in Chennai for Couples

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Banarjee78, May 31, 2016.

1. Banarjee78

Banarjee78 New Member

We both (me and my wife) are in search of a beach resort for couples located in Chennai. We want a resort which would kind of be exclusively for couples and a kid-free area, not that we don't like kids, but peace and quiet is something we want.

An ideal resort should have a pool, bar and beautiful sitting area to spend quality time with the loved one. Something like a three or four-star resort would be ideal as the food served at the resort would also be good then.

Please provide a list of beach resorts in Chennai for couples, with some idea of price although it is not necessary.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Here's a few resorts that I can recommend to you:
    • Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove. It has an amazing landscape and is a very exquisite resort. It has all the amenities you want, pool, bar/lounge and cottages/villas for lounging around. The price is about Rs 8,000 to Rs 25,000, depending on the room.
    • MGM Beach Resort. Perfect for you because it has a peaceful and quiet ambience. Aside from pools, bars and lounging areas, it has a spa, rooms with mini-bar and a laundry service as well. The price is about Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000.
    • Country Club Jade Beach Resort. If you love food, you'll love this one. It offers a multi-cuisine restaurant. Along with that, it's complete with pools and a bar as well. Price ranges from Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000.
    I hope this helps!