1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places to Hangout in Delhi

Discussion in 'North India' started by SeemaPrahar, Jun 30, 2016.

1. SeemaPrahar

SeemaPrahar New Member

I will be shifting with my cousin to Delhi to start my new college. I have not been to Delhi before and do not know anyone there.

I would like to know what kind of places to hang out in Delhi for the youngster which are also safe.

Weekends and some afternoons would be free, so it would be good to go out with some new friends just to hang out and have fun.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of safe places for youngsters to hang out in Delhi:

Restaurants/Cafes
    • Ricos. Located in 2526, First floor, Above CCD, Hudson Lane, Kingsway Camp, GTB Nagar. This is located very near the North Campus. Students flock to this place because of their affordable meals. There's even a bookshelf in one corner of the restaurant.
    • Khan Chacha. Located in Flat No. 50, Middle Lane, Khan Market. One of the oldest restaurants in Delhi, they offer very affordable meals without compromising on the food quality. Try out their Paneer Tikkas and Chicken Tikka Rumali Rolls.
    • Big Yellow Door. Located in H-8B, Vijay Nagar, Opposite NDPL Office. Another favourite of students because they have affordable but great tasting meals.
    • Cha Bar. Located in N 81, Oxford Bookstore, Connaught Place. Perfect place for just hanging and chatting. You can choose over 200 different "Chas."
    Restaurants-Recreation
    • Anti Social, Hauz Khas. Located in 9-A & 12, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi. You can choose what events you'd like to happen here. There's poetry readings, workshops, art exhibitions, musical shows and literary events.
    • Smaaash. Located in Ground Floor, Tower B, Building No. 8, Opp. Dunkin Donuts, Cyber City, Cyber Hub, NH-8, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002. This is a restaurant but with games like cricket, football, bowling and more.
    • Route 04. Located in K-2, Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi. You would think that this one is a museum as you set foot on the restaurant. You might have heard of it, it's the restaurant with the huge Bumblebee in it. You'd also love the music they play in here, perfect for the younger generation.
    • Freeze Lounge. Located in 1st Floor, City Square Mall, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. Definitely a unique experience, with the chairs and tables made of ice, as well as the whole interior made of ice. Food-wise, you won't be disappointed as it's delicious.
    Fun
    • Paintball. There's Shootout Zone located in A-265, Andheria More, Chattarpur, Delhi. There's Rockshot Paintball Sports located in S 11/C 3, Pandav Nagar, Delhi – 110092. There's also The Paintball Co. located in Plot No. 53/19, Main Road, Jharsa, Gurgaon – 122003.
    • Entertainment City Noida. There's Go Karting, Rides and many more that you and your friends can do here. Located in Sector-38A, Noida.
    I hope this helps!