1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places to visit in Delhi for Kids

Discussion in 'North India' started by KaranSingh, May 19, 2015.

1. KaranSingh

KaranSingh New Member

Hi forum members, I am looking for some places for kids to visit in Delhi, be it museums, parks, or anything else. I would appreciate if a list of the places was provided along with the location. Many thanks.

2. Prits

Prits Member

There are plenty of places for kids to visit and see in Delhi: Here is a list:

Kingdom of Dreams - Gurgaon
    Adventure Island - Rohini
    Worlds of Wonder - Noida
    National Zoo - Pragati Maidan
    National Rail Museum - Chanakaypuri
    Fun n Food - Gurgaon
    Ambiance Mall in Gurgaon has a wide variety of entertainment for kids.

Other than that there is the normal sight seeing places like India Gate, Lotus Temple etc.

Admin likes this.

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

#Children's park( its a nice place i used to enjoy visiting it as a kid, reach it early in the morning in day time it gets too crowdy)
    #Doll museum @ ITO ( a varitey of dolls are here)
    #Rail Museum(if you kids love train then this is the place to spend your day)
    #National Zoo (just dont try to get a selfie with any animal SPECIALLY TIGERS)

4. Jessica_91

Jessica_91 Member

The time to go outdoors is gone now. Delhi is very hot right now and I don't think any kid would have tolerance for 43 degree temperature. If you do have to take your kids outdoors then do it very early in the morning or just stick to indoor activities. The mall at Gurgaon is good for that.

5. Shaila

Shaila New Member

I think places like Talkatora Garden and Dill Haat are good too, because kids don't really get to move around or be active and these kind of places allow them to do so.

6. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

Appu Ghar at Noida is nice.

7. Prits

Prits Member

I would just like to correct you there ChaiNashta, the place is called Aapno Ghar and not Appu Ghar.

8. KaranSingh

KaranSingh New Member

Thank you all for the feedback, that would be a busy holiday for the kids.

9. Prits

Prits Member

Dont forget about the HoHo bus in Delhi which is a good experience for adults as well as children.

10. KK

KK Member

These days every city has a lot for kids to do, it is a matter of going out and taking the kids. A lot of activities are conducted on a weekly basis as well by private companies where kids do activities and learn a lot of things as well which is also a good idea.