1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places to visit in Delhi in one day

Discussion in 'North India' started by Vishal Dadlani, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Vishal Dadlani

Vishal Dadlani New Member

We have some guests arriving from abroad to our house in Delhi. Their stay in Delhi will only be for one full day and one night.
    They are keen on going to some places in Delhi, and in one day I really don't know where I can take them. As there is so much traffic in Delhi and getting around to the different places in Delhi takes time and I think we would only manage to be able to see a maximum of three places in one day and I don't know which places to take them to. They also wish to see a lot more than three places.

Please suggest what places to visit in Delhi in one day with the easiest way to get around.

Some kind of itinerary for the day would also be great.

2. Karan

Karan Member

The best and easiest suggestion to give to you is taking them on the HoHo bus (Hop On Hop Off bus). I am not sure what your budget is for the expenses of sightseeing, but with the requirements, you have like your relatives wanting to visit more than three places and the issues with the traffic going on, the HoHo bus is your best option.

For more details about the HoHo bus visit the thread Hop On Hop Off Delhi. The thread will provide information about the routes the bus goes on, timings etc.

Also, read the thread HoHo bus route map where information about ticket prices is provided.