1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places to visit in Kerala in December

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by Roy823, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Roy823

Roy823 New Member

I am going to Kerala in December with my wife. We have the flights and hotel bookings all confirmed and are yet to decide on what places we would be visiting there.
    Last time we went on holiday we just researched places, and some of the places did not turn out as we expected which just wasted our holiday time. So this time, I thought I would join a forum to get some suggestions from actual members.

So guys, please give a list of details of the places to visit in Kerala in December.
  2. Blue Betta

Blue Betta New Member

There is a year-end carnival in Kochi which is worth seeing. There are swimming and cycling competitions during the festival. You also will want to see the fire displays and the floor drawings (which are both amazing). The festival goes on for ten days, at at the end (on the 31st) there is a parade with decorated elephants, music, and costumes. There is a lot of folk art and dancing. It's hard to find the words to really do it justice, so here is a picture: