1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private Beaches in Goa

Discussion in 'Goa' started by Freddy, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Freddy

Freddy New Member

I know that Goa has a lot of beaches, and have heard that there are some resorts or hotels which have private beaches. I need some information on which particular resorts or hotels provide private beaches and what the cost of these resorts is. I am only guessing that 5* hotels would provide private beaches, but would love it to get a more affordable deal.

2. Prits

Prits Member

There are plenty of hotels that have their own private beach but not all of them are five star properties so the prices differ a lot from property to property depending upon the location and of course the quality of the property itself.

I will list out a few that I know of :

Varca Palms Beach Resort (Varca)
    Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa (Sinquerim)
    Holiday Inn Resort Goa (Cavelossim)
    Club Mahindra Varca Beach (Varca)
    Beleza...by the beach (Betalbatim)
    The Leela Beach resort Goa (Cavelossim)
    Ozran Heights Beach Resort (Vagator)
    Pousada Tauma (Calangute)
    Montego Bay Beach Village (Morjim)
    Santana Beach Resort (Candolim)
    Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa (Candolim)

These are not the only ones with their own little private beach but there are dozens of more properties and they are available in almost all price ranges. There are some very small properties too which are away from the regular touristy areas which I like the most.

3. Freddy

Freddy New Member

Thanks Prits, glad to know that private beach hotels are also available for reasonable pricing as well.

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Freddy!

I realise this has been a thread from a long time ago but I think this can help other members and guests that might have the same question in mind. Here's a list of the best resorts and hotels in Goa with their own private beaches:

Canacona

• The LaLit Golf and Spa Resort. This resort has the Sahyadari Range in view along with the Talpone River. It is one of the most luxurious resorts in Goa, with about a kilometre long beachfront. Each room includes a tea & coffee maker, a television, mini bar, WiFi, safe, writing desk and closet. Facilities of the resort include jacuzzi, swimming pool and gymnasium. Water sports are also available in the resort itself. Room rates start at Rs. 7,000.
    Sinquerim
    • Vivant by Taj. The hotel itself is very close to the Sinquerim Beach. You can choose rooms with private sit outs that offer views of the seas. They have their own private beachfront leading to the Sinquerim Beach as well. There's an LCD television along with a DVD player in each room. Amenities include a business centre, leisure centre and fitness centre. Room rates start at Rs. 9,000 and above.
    Vagator
    • Ozran Heights Beach Resort. Exclusively located at the Small Vagator Beach also known as the Ozran Beach. It has its own restaurant, swimming pool and WiFi. Rooms include fridge, television, safe and mini bar. Room rates start at Rs. 4,500.
    Varca
    • Ramada Caravela Beach Resort. It has a lovely private beach which is uncrowded and very huge. The Sea View Room has its own television, fridge, mini bar, safe and temperature control. The Sea View Room's rate is at Rs. 10,000 per night. They also have a bar, a gym and even a golf course.
    Panjim
    • Goa Marriott Resort and Spa. You can access Miramar Beach directly from the resort. There's high speed internet access in the room along with iHome. Amenities include a spa, restaurant and fitness centre. Rates start at Rs. 8,800 per night.
    Calangute
    • Pousada Tauma. The private beach is about 1 km away from the resort. They do offer transfer from the resort to the beach though. Their most luxurious room is at the price of Rs. 23,989. They also have a restaurant very near to the beach.
    Cavelossim
    • Radisson Blu Resort. The private beach is a bit far from the resort but they do offer transportation to and from the beach. They have their own restaurant, bar and spa as well. The rooms include television, mini bar, fridge and temperature control. Price starts at 4,784 per night.
    I hope this helps!