1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Punjabi by Nature Rajouri Garden

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Damini, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Damini

Damini New Member

Seeing that I have already opened a query about Italian restaurants in Delhi, I would also like to know about another restaurant.

The restaurant I would like to find out about is Punjabi by Nature. It is a very famous restaurant in Rajouri Garden in Delhi. I live some distance from Rajouri Garden, but I think I would like to know about it and its quality of food before I set off for dinner there. I want to know what the hype is about this place.

Do they have any other branches in Delhi, as it maybe closer to where I live?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello again and I hope you're enjoying the forum!

Punjabi By Nature is a restaurant serving North Indian cuisine to guests. The restaurant had its first branch in Noida in the year 1998 and since then has expanded into several more branches in and out of Delhi. Best known for their authentic Punjabi dishes, it has earned the praise of many of its customers since its small beginning. In Delhi alone, there are six branches that you can visit, ranging from their quickie, fine dining and express ones:
    • Punjabi By Nature Quickie - 30-B, F Block, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
    • Punjabi By Nature Quickie - D-424/425, 3rd Floor, DLF Mall of India, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Punjabi By Nature Fine Dining - P-19, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Punjabi By Nature Fine Dining - T-305, 3rd Floor, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
    • Punjabi By Nature Express - 3rd Floor, Food Court, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
    • Punjabi By Nature Express - DLF Food Court, DLF Place Mall, Saket, New Delhi.
    Of course, these branches are apart from the ones in Gurgaon in Rajouri Garden and Bangalore in Whitefield, Indira Nagar and Koramangala. The menus for the quickie, fine dining and express branches are almost the same, regardless of what branch you go into. So in a way, you won't need to reach Gurgaon just to try out this restaurant.

For their quickie branches, they have a variety of dishes ranging from chaats, burgers, kebabs, curries, biryanis and express meals. Meals are served very quickly and rates are quite affordable. These quickie branches are perfect for those in a budget or those wanting to grab a quick but good meal. The best-rated dishes here are the paneer tikka, kebab platter and chicken biryani.

For their express branches, the menu is less extensive. You have the options of chaats, kathi rolls, kebabs and biryanis along with signature express meals. However, you have less variety for such dishes. Each meal ranges for Rs. 110 to Rs. 220 and you'd pay at least Rs 350 if there are two of you eating. Some of the best dishes here are the chole bhature, lassi and kebab platter as well.

For fine dining, you can try out their outlets in Noida and Vasant Kunj. Aside from the elegant interiors, the food served here is authentic Punjabi and less of the fast food type. They have plenty of options as well for kebabs, curries, breads, rice and desserts. Prices in these branches are higher though but the experience is well worth it. Do try out their best-seller dishes like butter chicken naan, dal makhni and galouti kebab.

So if ever you are a Punjabi cuisine lover or maybe just have that craving for North Indian cuisine, you can try out these branches of Punjabi By Nature restaurant in Delhi. You won't need to go to Gurgaon just to try out their dishes. For those in a budget, the express and quickie branches can fit right up in their wallets. Or for those looking for a fine dining experience, there are also branches of that.

Enjoy and have fun trying out new dishes!