1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rajasthan Tour Packages from Delhi

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Lolan, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Lolan

Lolan New Member

I am interested in traveling to Rajasthan and as there so many different destinations in Rajasthan I am only able to cover four which are Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer and Mount Abu.

Due to the duration of my holidays, I would only be able to visit a maximum of four destinations, and I would like to know what package would be most suitable which would cover these destinations, if there is some other destination, it would be ok, as long as I know what destination it is.

What I would prefer is getting a custom made package, so that all the destinations mentioned would be covered.

How many days do you suggest should be spent at each destination?

Would the tour package include site seeing as well?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Lolan! Welcome to the forum!

Here are some tour agencies in Rajasthan with packages covering those destinations:

Aamantran Tours - Their address is: Shyamgarh House, Outside Chandpole Gate, Jaipur, 302016. Their contact number is: 0091-9024337038. Here are some of their packages:

1. 8 Days Rajasthan Tour 0610AT5 Package
    • Route: Jaipur > Bikaner > Jaisalmer > Jodhpur > Mount Abu > Udaipur.
    • Economy Rate for 2 Persons: Rs. 20,200 per person.
    • Accommodation: AC room.
    • Meal: Breakfast.
    • Transportation: AC vehicle.
    • Other inclusions: Driver's allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
    2. 10 Days Rajasthan Tour From Delhi 0610AT25 Package
    • Route: Delhi > Jaipur > Ajmer > Pushkar > Jodhpur > Osiyan > Jaisalmer > Mount Abu > Udaipur > Ahmedabad.
    • Economy Rate for 2 Persons: Rs. 29,100 per person.
    • Meal: Breakfast.
    • Transportation: AC vehicle.
    • Other inclusions: Driver's allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.

Vivekananda Travels - They have different branches but here's one in Calicut: Sreekanteswara Complex, S.K.Temple Road, Calicut - 673001. Their contact number is: +91 0495 - 2727800. Their package for Rajasthan is:

1. Paradise of Deserts Rajasthan (11 Days)
    • Route: Mount Abu > Udaipur > Jodhpur > Jaisalmer > Bikaner > Pushkar > Ajmer > Jaipur > Delhi.
    • Rate for 2 Persons: Rs. 18,o00 per person.
    • Accommodation: Not mentioned.
    • Meal: Vegetarian or non-vegetarian.
    • Transportation: Not mentioned.
    • Other inclusions: Not mentioned.

The Kumar Holidays - Their address is: 204, Swaraj Plaza , Rajpur Road. Their contact number is: 0971-775-9947. Some of their packages are:

1. Rajasthan Package (10 Days and 9 Nights)
    • Route: Jaipur > Jodhpur > Jaisalmer > Jodhpur > Mount Abu > Udaipur > Udaipur/Jaipur Drop.
    • Rate for 2 Persons: Rs. 41,o00 per person.
    • Meal: Not mentioned.
    • Transportation: AC vehicle and non-AC vehicle.
    • Other inclusions: Taxes and driver's fees.
    You can contact these tour operators I've provided for you. They can customise the tour packages according to your needs. They can remove or add in some places that you might want. I've included their contact numbers above.

For each major destination, like Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur and Mount Abu, it's best to spend at least a day in them. But some tour operators allot two days for some of them, to include the travel time.

Yes, all these tour packages include sight seeing and even the transport vehicle needed.

:)