1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thailand tour packages from Mumbai

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by Barkha, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Barkha

Barkha New Member

I am planning a trip to Thailand for my 25th birthday, and I want to get everything planned before the date, so we don't have to rush into things and mess up anything for the trip.

I am from Mumbai, so I am so looking for Thailand tour packages from Mumbai. I would prefer to get something which is all inclusive including travel, as it makes it so much easier. The duration of the trip has not been decided and it will be finalised after we know about the available packages.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

There are several travel companies that have great packages such as Cox and Kings,SOTC, Kesri Tours, Thomas Cook. We took the trip with SOTC. We were put up in a great hotel and the package included all sights that a tourist should see. They normally combine Singapore, Bangkok and pattaya.

3. Barkha

Barkha New Member

Do you think you can provide some kind of information about the packages, like the things done and the places to see there?