1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renting A Tree House

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Teheura, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Teheura

Teheura New Member

Hi everyone,

I was just looking through some of the wonderful images on India. One of them caught my eye. It said why not spend the night in a free house. The small one room tree houses look very inviting. It seems they are made from local wood and the design is so unique.

How many places around India can you find these tree houses? I'd love to book a few days in one. They are unique and seem so romantic?

Has anyone ever rented a tree house to stay in?

2. Tyson

Tyson New Member

I also saw this photo you're talking about. The room look exotic and so private. It's not like staying in some busy hotel and hearing all the noise around you. Plus you get to sleep in nature and the sounding look so peaceful.

3. hellotraveler

hellotraveler Member

When I think of a Tree House, I think of kids playing in a small makeshift place, or Bart Simpson and his tree house lol. But I just looked at some of them in India, and they look like very nice one room houses and something ideal for privacy. I wouldn't mind one of these as long as it's clean and quiet! Might be a better alternative to staying a night in a hotel if you have everything else you need taken care of already?

4. Maple

Maple New Member

There are a number of tree house resorts in India and I've been doing research on several of them. I think it's a wonderful concept and I'm hoping to be able to spend at least a couple of nights at one when I visit.

5. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I stayed at a tree house in Australia and it was incredible - I've also seen one in Costa Rica that I would love to visit someday. I never knew they had these in India. It's certainly a unique experience and the thing I liked about it most was that it let me connect with nature!

Do you have a name of the tree house accommodation in India? I'd love to check it out if they have a website or something!

6. Teheura

Teheura New Member

I think it would be fantastic to stay in a tree house during my stay in India. I love the more natural setting. I am not a big fan of hotels.

7. Indyra

Indyra Member

Seriously? A treehouse? I didn't think that was possible. However, I have been watching a few episodes of that new series about treehouses and I see that they've even built a recording studio in one, so, hey, why not?

8. Tyson

Tyson New Member

There are many countries now that have tree houses to stay in. If you happen to go to a tropic island they even have floating boats to stay in. You arrive at the boat by canoe and it is floating in the lagoons. These are some of the more adventures hotels to stay at. They bring you close to nature and they are fantastic. I love the quiet and the beauty of them.

9. Sheba

Sheba New Member

Amazing. I just search for tree house rentals on Google. They are beautiful. I think this would be the perfect place to spend a few days.

10. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I took a look online to see what accommodation names I could find in India that were treehouses...if you search online for these names you should be able to find them!

The Machan, Lonavala
    Green Magic Resort, Wayanad
    Tree House Hideaway, Bandhavgarh
    Vanya Tree House, Thekkady
    The Tree House Resort, Jaipur
    Nature Zone Resort, Munnar
    Safari Land Resorts, Masinagudi

Hopefully those are some names to start with, to give us all a bit of tree house envy!! :)

11. Nita

Nita New Member

That is amazing. I had no idea renting a tree house to stay in was so popular. It seems that a lot of places now rent tree houses for your stay in India. I looked at one of the names you added here. The accommodation are so unique and look fun to stay in. I might have to look into this when I visit India. I bet these book up fast. So if I do decided to stay in a tree house instead of a motel I should probably book early. This way I don't have to worry.

amelia88 likes this.
  12. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Yes, honestly it surprised me just how many options India had for staying in a treehouse - and I'm sure the small list I compiled is only scratching the surface of what is available!

I imagine it probably depends on the time of year and location as to how quickly they are booked up, but I wouldn't want to miss the chance to stay somewhere so unique!