1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Tree House Resort Jaipur

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by SudeepMishra, Jun 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SudeepMishra

SudeepMishra New Member

I have just found out about The Tree House Resort in Jaipur. I have been to Jaipur before I never heard of a tree house resort there.
    I have seen the actual site of The Tree House Resort, and it all looks great, but it is not that informative. I need to know about the properties and their costs.

How big is the property?

How many types of rooms do they have?

Where in Jaipur is The Tree House Resort located?

Do they have special packages as well?

When would it be a good time to visit Jaipur to stay at The Tree House Resort?

I need some feedback on the food served, according to the accommodation I am guessing it would be good, but need some reviews?

Are there places to go out and eat at other than in the resort, if yes then how far are they?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's the answers to your questions:

The Tree House Resort in Jaipur has about 500 acres of land property. It is the largest tree house resort in the world.

They have three different types of rooms, namely:
    • The Deluxe Nest. It includes its own patio and garden. You could actually see the tree branches into the room itself. It has A/C, a minibar, tea/coffee maker, WiFi, LCD Plasma TV, Satellite, toiletries, bath robe, mirror, hot/cold shower, hair dryer, dining area and safe. The bathroom doesn't have a bath tub though.
    • The Luxury Nest. It includes its own but bigger patio and garden. The room itself is bigger. You could also see the branches running through the room. It has A/C, a minibar, tea/coffee maker, WiFi, LCD Plasma TV, Satellite, toiletries, bath robe, mirror, hot/cold shower, hair dryer, dining area and safe. It also doesn't have a bath tub in the bathroom.
    • Private Suites. It has its own private patio and garden, too. Branches of the tree go into the room as well. It is the only tree house room with its own bath tub in the bathroom. It has A/C, a minibar, tea/coffee maker, WiFi, LCD Plasma TV, Satellite, toiletries, bath robe, mirror, hot/cold shower, hair dryer, dining area and safe. It also doesn't have a bath tub in the bathroom.
    The location is: A Unit of Whispering Meadows Clubs and Resorts Pvt. Ltd., Nature Farms, Opp Amity University, 35th Kilometer stone, NH-8, Jaipur.

Yes, they have certain packages for certain months. Like last year, from October 2014 to March 2015, they had a per night package in which the following rooms cost:

• Deluxe Nest: Rs. 16,000
    • Luxury Nest: Rs. 18,000
    • Private Suite: Rs. 20,000
    It is inclusive of three meals provided there's three adults or two adults & 2 children.

The best time to visit Jaipur itself would be from early November to February, when the climate isn't too hot like in the summer. You can take advantage of the package given as well. Although it won't work for the months of December to January.

It has the Tree House Restaurant or Machaan which offers only freshly prepared foods with freshly picked organic ingredients. Food served is of excellent quality, they're surely worth the price. Or at least, it's worth availing the free meals for the package you choose.

Yes, there are a few that I know of:

• Midway. Serves dosas, bread pakoras, veggie burger and tea or coffee. Perfect for snacks in between meals.
    • Old Rao. Try their paneer butter masala with tandoori naan.
    • Prince Dhaba. I love their dal fry but my husband loved their stuffed partners with curd.
    They're situated on the NH-8 on the Delhi-Jaipur Highway. Just a few kms away from the resort.

I hope this helps!