1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resorts in Hyderabad for family outing

Discussion in 'South India' started by G7Shah, Sep 6, 2016.

1. G7Shah

G7Shah New Member

I would like to take my family out to some resort which is in Hyderabad, but I have very less knowledge about these kind of places.
    To help you give me some suitable suggestions I would like to provide some information about what exactly I am looking for.
    In my family, there is my wife, and three children all aged below 12 years.

I would like the resort to provide some fun activities for the kids as well as for the whole family. The kids are keen on swimming pool, so it 'd be nice if the resort has a swimming pool as well.

I don't know if resorts are close to outside shops, but we would like to go out for our dinners. If the resort is right and it is not near shops or restaurants, I would like the resort food to be good.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum!

Here are some of the best resorts in Hyderabad for a fun family outing:

1. Palm Exotica - This resort is located on the highlands of Shankarpalli in Hyderabad. It is an eco-friendly resort with tons of activities, amenities and facilities for guests. Since you'd like for your kids to have some activities to do in the resort, do consider this resort. They have the Adventure Park, which is Hyderabad's largest adventure park. There are separate rates for doing the adventure activities here though. They have Xcite Adventures like rodeo ride, trampoline, roller zorb, bubble soccer, rifle shooting, archery, artificial rock climbing and neo cricket. They also have Xclusive Adventures like zip lining and gyro riding. For the thrill seekers, they have the Xtreme Adventures like go kart, dirt kart and paintball. They also have facilities for indoor and outdoor games. The resort also has two swimming pools, each with its own kiddie pool for the children. For meals, they have two restaurants that you can choose from serving Indian regional cuisines.
    • Tariff - Daffodil Room at Rs. 8,923 per night and Hibiscus Suite at Rs. 10,057 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Balcony facing the pool, LCD television, WiFi internet for 1 hour, mini-bar, electronic safe, tea/coffee maker and modern attached bathroom.
    • Resort Facilities - Restaurants, swimming pools, golf course, cricket stadium, adventure park, indoor/outdoor games, fitness centre, health club and conference halls.
    • Address - No. 125, Masaniguda Village, Shankarpalli, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, Telangana 501203.
    • Contact Number - +91 78938 55111.
    2. Aalankrita Resort Hyderabad - This resort is located in Shamirpet, at the heart of Hyderabad. It'a a four-star luxury resort that is best fit for families who want to relax and at the same time, enjoy the many facilities that they have to offer. Children would have a lot of fun at their indoor games facilities comprised of console games, tabletop games and other types of games. Console games include Playstation, X-Box and Wii while tabletop games include pool, foosball and billiards. They also have facilities for outdoor games like a cricket ground, badminton court and others. They also have an indoor swimming pool, an outdoor water park and a kid's pool. For meals, you can opt for their multi-cuisine restaurant or their pure vegetarian restaurant.
    • Tariff - Standard Room at Rs. 4,500 per night and Executive Room at Rs. 5,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Plasma television, split air-conditioning, safety deposit locker, min-bar, direct dial phone, attached bathroom and WiFi.
    • Resort Facilities - Restaurants, swimming pools, indoor/outdoor games, spa and conference halls.
    • Address - Thumkunta Village, Shameerpet Mandal, RR District, Hyderabad, Telangana 500078.
    • Contact Number - +91 84183 09999.
    3. Ragala Resorts - This resort is located in the Jai Nagar Colony in Hyderabad. It's set amidst greenery and would be a hit for families who enjoy nature. The resort has a cricket ground where kids can play football and other outdoor games. They also have a club house with indoor games like table tennis, carom and chess. They also have a four square lawn area in which kids can run around and play. They have an outdoor swimming pool as well which both adults and kids can enjoy. For meals, they do have indoor and outdoor restaurants which serve delectable dishes.
    • Tariff - Not mentioned at the website but they do have Deluxe Cottages and Suites.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, television and attached bathroom.
    • Resort Facilities - Restaurants, swimming pool, indoor/outdoor games, spa and lawns.
    • Address - Plot No. 3-61, G-1, Venkatadri Enclave, Street No. 6, Jai Nagar Colony, Behind OBC, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007.
    • Contact Number - +91 40 2717 3813.
    4. Leonia Holistic Destination - For adventures and activities, you cannot go wrong with Leonia. They have their own theme park inside the resort which has adventure activities and even a water park. It also has restaurants, bars, night clubs and standard movie theatres. There's truly something for every member of the family here. For the adventure activities, they have archery, paintball, go kart, Euro bungee and many more. For the water park, they have a surfing ridge, adult slides and kiddie slides. They also have different restaurants in the resort. The best part is they have an option for tailor made menus and for the kids, they have special meals too.
    • Tariff - Cascade Suite at Rs. 6,881 per night and Bay Window at Rs. 6,290 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LCD television, WiFi, sofa, dining table and attached bathroom. The Cascade Suite has its own private plunge pool.
    • Resort Facilities - Restaurants, swimming pool, adventure activities, spa and water park.
    • Address - Bommaraspet, Shameerpet, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, Telangana 500078.
    • Contact Number - +91 40 6640 0000.
    5. Lahari Resorts - This resort has an exclusive kid's zone for children. They also have a children's park with dry rides for kids. They also have special kids roller carts and even coin operated games. For the older children, they can try their hand in adventure games like paintball, go kart and cricket. The resort also has a swimming pool with slides and even a rain dance section. Their restaurant serves Chinese, European, Continental and Indian cuisines.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Suite at Rs. 5,000 per night and Queen's Suite at Rs. 5,500 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LCD television, tea/coffee maker and attached bathroom. The Cascade Suite has its own private plunge pool.
    • Resort Facilities - Restaurant, swimming pool, adventure activities and kid's zone.
    • Address - Bhanoor, Near Patancheru, Hyderabad, Telangana 502305.
    • Contact Number - +91 40 4142 6666.
    6. Pragati Resorts - This is one of the most affordable resorts in Hyderabad. Despite that, you won't be disappointed with the facilities that they offer. The resort is set amidst lush gardens and greenery with over 650 varieties of herbs and plants in the vicinity. They have indoor games facilities for chess, carom, table tennis and air hockey. They also have outdoor games facilities for cricket, golf, volleyball, badminton and skating. They also have a water park with swimming pools, rain dance and boat rides. For adventure activities, they have a trampoline, mechanical bull, archery facilities and zorbing as well. They also have a children's play area with slides and swings. They have an open air cafe which serves delectable coffee and snacks. Their restaurant has multi-cuisines and also has a buffet spread.
    • Tariff - Garden View Room at Rs. 5,500 per night and Executive Suite at Rs. 6,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LCD television, fridge, WiFi and attached bathroom.
    • Resort Facilities - Restaurant, cafe, water park, adventure activities, indoor/outdoor games, children's play area and conference facilities.
    • Address - Chilkuru Balaji Temple Road, Proddutur Village, Shankarpally Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, Telangana 501203.
    • Contact Number - +91 40 4141 2222.
    I hope this helps!