1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resorts In Hyderabad With Prices

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by RiteshDll, Apr 11, 2016.

1. RiteshDll

RiteshDll New Member

I would like to find out about some resorts in Hyderabad, and get some details about the resort including the price of the resort.

I will be staying at a resort for the first time, so I have no idea about the costs involved, so please give details of resorts in Hyderabad in all the price ranges, so I get a sense of what you get with what kind of cost. To help you with the price I will require a double room.

I don't have a preference on location, so all areas of Hyderabad are welcome.
    Please remember to include the facilities at the resort so I can get a good idea of what the resort is like.

If food is not included in the costs mentioned, some idea of meal price would be great.

STARiHOTELS likes this.

2. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

The big question here is how many in your party, and what is your per night budget. There are many options in Hyderabad, including cheaper resorts and luxury accommodations. So, do you want to spend Rs 1500 a night, or Rs 4000? Or less? More?

Do you want a typical room or a bungalow?

I would recommend the MAK, but that is a bit on the higher side. It is very nice, and provides some great food options. It was great for kids. My SIL and her family stayed there and had a great time. But that might not be for you. What are your needs?

3. RiteshDll

RiteshDll New Member

There will be 2 adults and one child under 5 years old staying at the resort.

The price that I want to spend is in the middle range, say around Rs2500 a night.

I don't know how different the room would be from the bungalow so costs for both would be great.

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

Here are the best hotels in Hyderabad within the price range you provided:

Hotels in Hyderabad Under Rs. 2,500
    • Hotel Savera Residency - Their Standard Double Room is at Rs. 2,190 per night. Rooms have their own attached bathroom and comes with basic amenities like television, AC and beds. Complimentary breakfast is also included in the room tariff. The hotel has their own banquet hall for parties as well. Valet parking and safety deposit lockers are also available in the hotel. Their address is: Madhu's House, Ameerpet Main Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016.
    • Treebo Kubeera Palace - Their Studio Room is at Rs. 2,300 per night. The rate includes a complimentary breakfast already. Amenities in the room include: minibar, safety deposit, private bathroom, television, fridge and WiFi. They also have a restaurant and banquet facilities. They also have a rooftop terrace garden for get-togethers. Valet parking and parking services are available too. Their address is: MPM Millennium Wajihuddin Estate, Himayath Nagar Main Road, Hyderabad, 500029.
    • Hotel Formule 1 Hitec City - Their Family Room is at Rs. 2,404 per night. It has AC, WiFi, flat screen television and complimentary breakfast. They have elevators and parking facilities in the hotel as well. The food they serve is outsourced by a nearby restaurant. Their address is: Survey No.35, Behind Dell, HITEC, Hyderabad, 500081.
    • Silicon Ville - Their Executive Suite is at Rs. 2,500 per night. It has its own separate living room, which is perfect for families. It comes with AC, WiFi, television and wardrobe cabinet. Laundry services are available by request. The hotel has a banquet hall and a restaurant. Pickup and drop-off transport services can be arranged for as well. Their address is: No. 4-50/9, Jayabheri Enclave, Behind Radisson Hotel, Phase-II, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
    • Nova Pride Hotel - Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 2,200 per night. It has its own minibar, television, wardrobe cabinet and private bathroom. Breakfast is free with the tariff of the room. They also have their own restaurant offering multiple cuisines. If you have an event, they also have a banquet hall for that. Their address is: Abhyudaya Nagar, Chintalakunta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070.
    • Sybaritic Suites - Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 2,130 per night. The rooms are clean and has minimal designs. It comes with AC, LED television, intercom and study table. There's a parking facility free of charge for guests. They also have a restaurant in the hotel premises. Their address is: Plot No.1, Jayabheri Pine Valley, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500031.
    • Hotel Arihant - Their Premium Room is at Rs. 2,000 per night. Rooms come with complimentary WiFi and breakfast. Some of the amenities of the room are: television, tea/coffee maker, minibar and wardrobe cabinet. They have money exchange facilities in the hotel itself. There's also a restaurant and a banquet hall in the hotel. Their address is: Kachiguda Station Road, Opposite Bank Of India, Hyderabad, Telangana 500027.
    • Hotel Cititel - Their Standard Double Room is at Rs. 2,550 per night. It comes with its own fridge, work desk and chair as well as television with satellite. They have a multi-cuisine restaurant in the hotel premises too. Travel assistance is provided for by the hotel as well. Their address is: Bnajara Hills, Road Number 1, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034.
    • Serenity Inn Elite - Their room rate is at Rs. 1,800 per night. They only have one type of room. It has AC, WiFi, fridge, television, work desk & chair and digital locker. They have an indoor exercise area and even a business centre. There's also a lawn here where you can take early morning walks. Their address is: Plot No. 174, Phase-II, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad- 500033.
    • Eagle Wood Hotel - Their Double Occupancy Room is at Rs. 2,499 per night. Rooms have AC, tea/coffee maker and minibar. They have a banquet facility for guests as well. Their restaurant is under renovation but they can serve room service meals. Their address is: Plot No. 51, Jayabheri Enclave, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.

There you go, I hope this helps!