1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resorts in Wayanad with Tariff

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by Trish, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Trish

Trish New Member

I am looking for some resorts in Wayanad, but can not tell whether the resorts are good or not, and I am really bad when it comes to choosing accommodation while on holiday.

I have thought that maybe asking on the forum would be a much better idea, and here I am.

I need to know about some good resorts in Wayanad but with the tariff, so I know that what I am thinking of getting is within my reach. I do not need something expensive a mid-range resort is suitable.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Trish! Welcome to the forum!

You can find a lot of resorts in Wayanad. Even with a mid-range budget, you can enjoy your stay in a resort with complete amenities and facilities. Here are some resorts that I can recommend to you:

Resorts in Wayanad Under Rs. 3,000
    • Haritagiri Hotel and Ayurvedic Village. The location of this hotel/resort is quite good, with the nearby tourist attractions in Wayanad. Their Executive Single AC Room is at Rs. 1,900 per night. For the Executive Double AC Room, it's at Rs. 2,500 per night. The room is quite spacious, with its own bathroom. Amenities include: wardrobe cabinet, sofa, dressing table and telephone. Free breakfast and tea are also provided for. They have three restaurants: an in-house one, a garden one and a treehouse one. They also have a conference hall, badminton court, swimming pool, kid's play area, gym and a souvenir shop. Ayurvedic treatments are also available in the hotel. Their address is: Kalpetta Main Road, Padmaprabha Road, Kalpetta, Wayanad, Kerala, 673121.
    • Coffea Aroma Resort. This is a coffee-themed resort at the foothills of Chembra Peak. Their Family Villa is at Rs. 2,300 per night. Their Twin Cottage is at Rs. 3,000 per night. Rooms have their own bathrooms as well as a balcony with the views of the mountains outside. They have a restaurant in the resort premises as well. Aside from that, there's a natural pool that everyone can enjoy. For the kids, there's a playground for playing games like volleyball or basketball. They also have different Ayurvedic packages for the adults. Their address is: Kunnumbetta, Saw Mill Stop, Chundale PO, Meppadi Road, Wayanad, Kerala 673123.
    • Royal Palm Resort. Their Executive Single Room is at Rs. 2,000 per night. The rooms are quite basic but hygienic. Other facilities in the resort are: convention centre, library, internet and yoga centre. Trekking, bird watching and sight seeing can be arranged for in the resort as well. Their address is: Gudalai Kunnu, Kalpetta, Wayanad, Kerala 673121.
    Resorts in Wayanad Over Rs. 3,000
    • Vythiri Greens Resort. Their Standard Room is at Rs. 4,500 per night. The bamboo furnitures fit well with the surroundings. There's also a television as well as telephone in the room. A private balcony provides your own view of the mountains and lush greenery. They also have an in-house restaurant. Kids will have tons of fun with their indoor and outdoor games facilities. You can also request for a musical campfire. Their address is: Lakkidi, Kunnathidavaka, Kerala 673576.
    • Upavan Resort. Their Green View Deluxe Room is at Rs. 5,200 per night. Although this is a Non-AC type of room, it comes complete with other amenities like television, private balcony and telephone. They also have a restaurant, a spa and a banquet hall. For the little ones, they can access the swimming pool or the indoor games facility. Their address is: Lakkidi, Waynad, Kerala 673576.
    • Petals Resort. Their Contemporary Cottage is at Rs. 6,500 per night. Rooms have their own tea/coffee maker, television with cable, mini-bar, safe and intercom. WiFi access is also provided for. There's a games room, restaurant and even an infinity swimming pool. Their address is: 10th Mille, Vythiri Tharuvana Road, Near St. Jude Church, Thariode PO, Wayanad, Kalpetta, Kerala 673575.
    I hope this helps!