1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resorts At Coorg With Tariff

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Rajneesh, Apr 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Rajneesh

Rajneesh New Member

Forum members I would like your help in suggesting me some good resorts at Coorg with the tariff included. I have researched myself, but to be honest, I don't know which resort would be good and which wouldn't.
    To be on the safe side, I would rather have referrals from people who know the place or have stayed at a resort in Coorg.

I want a mid-range resort, something not too expensive or too cheap. I would prefer to have a bar at the resort along with a sit out area in the resort so I can relax and do some work.
    The location is not an issue, as I know resorts are in good locations.

2. Destiny

Destiny Member

Last time I was in Coorg, I stayed at Meriyanda. It was very nice... I highly recommend!

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Coorg is definitely a popular tourist destination nowadays and there's lots of resorts you can choose from. But for me, the best resorts would be those that offer scenic views of Coorg itself. Here are some of my favorite resorts in Coorg:

• The Porcupine Castle. Just seeing the resort for the first time, you will be greeted by its colorful interiors and designs. Then, it's complete with amenities, from a restaurant, a recreation center, a conference room and even a tree house. The resort also offers plantation tours, rafting, fishing and many more activities. The price of the rooms here starts at Rs 6,000.
    • Kadkani Resort. Perfect for nature lovers, adventure lovers or the relaxation lovers. You see, this resort caters for any type of person because they do have complete amenities. You want to relax, then head on over to the reading lounge. You want adventure, then go rafting or high rope traversing. You want to enjoy nature, then go fishing or join their cultural events. The dishes at their restaurant has received high praises from visitors as well. The price of the rooms varies but it starts at Rs 10,800.
    • Coorg Cliffs Resort. A must visit resort for coffee lovers as the resort itself is surrounded by coffee plantations. At about Rs 5,800 per night, it's not that bad. There's a restaurant, a playing area and even a gym area.
    • The Tamara. Perfect for people who just want to escape the city life. The rooms here are spacious and luxurious. There's a restaurant and even a lounge bar. The price starts at Rs 21,000 per night.
    I hope this helps!