1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Facing Hotels in Puri

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by CMalik, Jul 2, 2016.

1. CMalik

CMalik New Member

I am trying to find some hotels in Puri, which are sea facing, I have searched the internet, and nothing is clearly mentioned whether they have rooms facing the sea.

I am trying my luck on the forum in the hope that I would get some suggestions for sea facing hotels in Puri.

I have not decided on the budget yet, so please list any hotels which are sea facing.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of the best sea-facing hotels in Puri:

Hotels with Rooms which have Balconies/Terraces
    • Victoria Club Hotel. Their Victoria King and Queen Rooms offer amazing views of the sea. It has its own balcony where you can relax and enjoy the view. The room itself comes with its own AC, fridge, LCD television, tea/coffee maker and modern bathroom. Rate for this room is at Rs. 4,050 per night. Other amenities in the hotel are a multi-cuisine restaurant and a spacious garden/lawn. Location is at Marine Drive Road, Sea Beach, Puri, Odisha 752001.
    • Mayfair Heritage. Whether you're a group of friends or co-workers, even a family, the Mayfair Heritage claims that their hotel is perfect for you. Consider staying in there Cottages for a real view of the sea since it comes with its own balcony with a sit out. Rates vary depending on the season but it ranges from Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 15,000. You can access WiFi from your room. There's also a swimming pool, fitness centre and for the kids, indoor games. Location is at Plot No. 122, 124, 125, Chakra Tirtha Road, Puri, Odisha 752002.
    • Chanakya BNR. Their Royal Saloon Room has its own private veranda. You can view the sea while sipping some tea or munching on some snacks. They also have a restaurant, swimming pool, conference hall and indoor/outdoor games facility. Rate for the Royal Saloon is at Rs. 4,500 per night. Location is at Chakra Tirtha Road, Puri, Odisha 752002.
    Hotels with Rooms just Facing the Sea (No Balconies)
    • Sea Gull Hotel. This hotel faces the Bay of Bengal and even though rooms don't have balconies, you can still get a great view of the sea from the windows. Their Deluxe AC Room is at the rate of Rs. 2,680 per night. It has an LCD television and mini-fridge. They have two restaurants: Indian and Chinese. Location is at Swargadwar, Sea Beach, Puri - 752001.
    • Hotel East West. Their Deluxe Rooms are sea facing although there's no terrace or balcony. There's WiFi, AC and LCD television as well. Rates start at Rs. 3,199 per night. Other facilities in the hotel are a business centre, swimming pool and Ayurvedic massage. Location is at New Marine Drive Road, Baliapanda, Puri, Odisha 752001.
    I hope this helps!