1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beach facing resorts in Goa

Discussion in 'Goa' started by Genila, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Genila

Genila New Member

I have joined the forum to help get some suggestions for beach facing resorts in Goa, where I can relax and watch the sunrise and sunset.

I plan to stay in North Goa and have no preference to which beach I would like to stay at. It would all depend on the resort.

Like any other resort, I am expecting an outdoor swimming pool with a bar.

I am not sure if all beach facing resorts have a private beach as well, but I would love it if it is available.

Most places I have looked up previously for this destination and others, you do not normally get WiFi services by the pool, but it would be required, so if it is available in the resort, please specify.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Genila! Welcome to the forum!

Here are some beach-facing resorts in Goa, along with the other requirements you have mentioned:

1. Rendezvous Beach Resort - This is located in Dona Paula in North Goa. It is close to the Vainguinim Beach, which makes it a great option for those wanting to visit it. However, the resort doesn't have its own private beach. The resort has about 56 fully furnished and modern rooms. The resort also has an outdoor swimming pool, complete with deck chairs and a poolside bar during the evening. An Ayurvedic massage centre is also set to open in the resort this October 2016. For the health buffs, the resort has a fitness centre inside its premises. Internet is also available in all the public areas of the resort as well as in the rooms.
    • Tariff - Standard Compact Room at Rs. 4,500 per night during off-peak season and at Rs. 6,000 during mid-season.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, flat-screen television with cable, electric kettle, internet access, work desk with chair, electronic safety deposit box and attached bathroom with toiletries.
    • Hotel Facilities - Outdoor swimming pool, coffee/dessert counter, fitness centre, restaurant, bar, internet facilities, laundry and travel desk.
    • Address - Vainguinim Beach, Vainguinim Valley, Dona Paula, Goa, 403004.
    • Contact Number - +91 77458 14555.
    2. Marquis Beach Resort - This is located in Candolim in North Goa. It's just six kilometres away from Calangute Beach and about three kilometres away from Fort Aguada. The resort has their own private beach which only guests can access. They also have an outdoor swimming pool which guests can use. They also have a poolside/seaside bar serving authentic Goan dishes, as well as Continental, Indian and Tandoori cuisines. WiFi is also available all throughout the resort premises. All their rooms have a view of the beach as well.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 6,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, flat-screen television with cable, tea/coffee maker, internet access, mini-bar, electronic safety deposit box and attached bathroom with toiletries.
    • Hotel Facilities - Outdoor swimming pool, bar, restaurant, internet facilities, laundry and travel desk.
    • Address - Near Kingfisher Villa, Dando, Candolim, Goa 403515.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 247 9121.
    3. Riva Beach Resort - This is located in Mandrem in North Goa. It's just two kilometres away from Mandrem Beach and about sixteen kilometres away from Chapora Fort. All rooms are sea-facing with their own balconies. The resort doesn't have its own private beach but it does have access to a secluded point in the beach, making it seem like it's a private beach. WiFi is also available in the resort but due to its location, the signal can be quite poor at times. They also have an average-sized outdoor swimming pool and a poolside bar. The resort also has a spa catering to the Ayurvedic needs of the guests. They also have yoga facilities and courses.
    • Tariff - Luxury Room at Rs. 9,500 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, private balcony, flat-screen television with cable, telephone, tea/coffee maker, internet access, mini-bar, electronic safety deposit box, working desk with chair and attached bathroom with toiletries.
    • Hotel Facilities - Outdoor swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant, internet facilities, laundry and travel desk.
    • Address - Mandrem Beach, Pernem, Goa 403527.
    • Contact Number - +91 93727 02533.
    4. Baga Beach Resort - This is located in Baga Beach in North Goa. The resort doesn't have their own private beach but right at the next of its gate is the Baga Beach. So it's as if you are in a private beach in Baga as well. Some of their rooms are sea facing but others are either pool facing or pond facing. Do choose the Ocean Premium or Ocean Suite for a complete beach view. They have an outdoor swimming pool with a bar on the side as well. WiFi here is good and has great signal, it also works on rooms.
    • Tariff - Ocean Premium at Rs. 8,285 per night and Ocean Suite at Rs. 12,428 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, private balcony, LED television with cable, internet access, mini-bar, electronic safety deposit box and attached bathroom with toiletries.
    • Hotel Facilities - Outdoor swimming pool, bar, restaurant, internet facilities, laundry and travel desk.
    • Address - 7/225/A, Saunta Vaddo, Calangute, Goa, 403516.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 651 5000.
    5. Alcove Beach Resort - This is located in Bardez in North Goa. You can view the Vagator Beach from the resort. The resort has a private beach as well so you won't need to venture out to enjoy the beach. They also have an outdoor swimming pool, which is quite small but very well-maintained. Nearby the swimming pool is their poolside bar. Or if you'd like, there are plenty of bars outside the resort located at a walking distance from it. In fact, the famous Nine Bar, where trance parties are held every night, is located close to the resort. Internet facilities are also available in the resort but can have quite weak signals especially during early morning or late night time.
    • Tariff - Standard Room Non AC at Rs. 3,000 per night. Air-conditioning can be added at Rs. 500 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning (optional), television with cable, internet access, mini-bar, electronic safety deposit box and attached bathroom with toiletries.
    • Hotel Facilities - Outdoor swimming pool, cyber cafe, pool table, gym, bar, restaurant, internet facilities, laundry and travel desk.
    • Address - Ozran Beach, Small Vagator, Opposite 9 Bar, Anjuna, Bardez, Goa 403509.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 227 3349.
    There you go. I hope this helps!