1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shri Hazoor Sahib Photos

Discussion in 'Gujarat' started by Sahil, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Sahil

Sahil New Member

I need to get some photos of Shri Hazoor Sahib, which is a Sikh Gurudwara in Nanded, Maharashtra. I have searched on Google, and there are lots of images which come up and for someone like me who has not been there it is tough to identify which photo is of Shri Hazoor Sahib.

It would great if someone could please post some pictures of Shri Hazoor Sahib.

I would also like to know whether photography is allowed inside the Gurudwara or not?

Thanks.

2. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

Photography is not allowed inside the gurudwara but outside you can take as many pictures as you can. The reason they don't let people take pictures inside is that people keep using flashes every now and then if allowed and it distracts people sitting inside and the preist doing the prayers.

Here are a few pictures of Takht Shri Hazoor sahib at Nanded Maharashtra :

Inside Takht Shri Hazoor sahib Nanded Maharashtra.jpg

Above is picture of inside the gurudwara.

Nanded Takht shri Hazoor sahib gurudwara picture.jpg

Above is the main building of Gurdwara Takht shri Hazoor sahib.

River godavari Nanded Hazoor sahib.jpg

Takht Shri hazoor sahib is on the banks of river Godavari as you can see above are the stars that lead to the river. After monsoon Godavari's water level rise right to the top of the stairs some times.