1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tour and Travels in Jaipur

Discussion in 'Rajasthan' started by AliaMak88, Apr 9, 2017.

1. AliaMak88

AliaMak88 New Member

I will soon be going to Jaipur with my family for a holiday. We plan to visit many places and yet are confused on what places to go to and how to get there.

Something that we are considering is getting some package to visit places in Jaipur and need to find out about some Tour and Travels in Jaipur, so I know what kind of packages there are, the places which are included and more over the cost of the packages available by them.

It is not necessary that the package should only be for one day, as we are able to go to places covered over a period of days as well.

2. Deven

Deven Member

Here are a few names of travel agents in Jaipur who are very reliable and reputed and provide a good service.

Reliable Tour & Travel - C-4, Opp. Bhawani Niketan School, Sikar Road, Ambabari, Jaipur, Rajasthan

Arihant Tour & Travel - 117, Shop No.2, 2 Madhyam Marg, Sector 12, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan

Shri Mangal Tours & Travels - Pink City Tower, Near Pittal Factory, Banipark, Jaipur, Rajasthan

Lakshya Tours Travels - Near Air Force Station, Amer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan‎, Jaipur, Rajasthan

3. Deven

Deven Member

1. You are right I don't think many people have heard of this place, even I don't know about it.

There are few things that I would like to know about Thachi Valley and it would great if I can get some detailed information about the place.

1. I would like to know what region of India Thachi Valley is in?

2. How far is it from Delhi by car?

3. What all is there to see and do in Thachi Valley?

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

It is best to create your own plan rather than hiring a travel agent especially for places like Jaipur and the rest of Rajasthan. It is not a foreign country or some place where you cant speak the local language. Just go with the flow and do your own thing. that is by far the best way of doing a holiday.