1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tourist places in New Delhi

Discussion in 'North India' started by Tommy, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Tommy

Tommy New Member

I am from London and will be going to India later this year. My itinerary is going to Mumbai, Delhi and then Punjab. I have things sorted out for Mumbai and Punjab where my family is but need to know about New Delhi.

I would like members to help me put together a 3-4 day itinerary of tourist places in New Delhi that I should visit.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle New Member

Hi Tommy, I am going to be straight forward with you and give information according to my personal experience.

I too was in Delhi last year with some relatives and like you, they wanted to visit tourist places. So we decided to at times take a taxi or metro to reach our destinations. At times the metro station was at a distance from the tourist place we also had to get an auto.
    It wasn't until the end of the day we saw a HoHo bus and for the next day, we decided to get the bus for sightseeing instead.

Believe me going in the HoHo bus was so much easier, less tiring and covered more places.
    The bus covers the majority of the tourist places in Delhi (more than 20), so you won't really miss anything. There are one day tours and two-day tours.

To know what places are covered visit the thread which lists of the tourist places covered by the HoHo bus.