1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travel Bag In Delhi?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Dina, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Dina

Dina New Member

For some reason travel bags are extremely expensive in the city that I live in. I don't want to shop online since I have had a card issue in the past. I think I will buy when I arrive in India. Where in Delhi can I find a good travel bag?

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

You do not need a card for online purchases. You can do cash on delivery with both Amazon and Flipkart. If you don't want to do that for some reason then go to Paharganj or Karolbagh or any market or mall really.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

There's lots of malls and markets in Delhi where you can buy a travel bag. Here's a few that I can recommend to you:
    • Sarojini Nagar Market. I suggest visiting this place during the early morning as it can get crowded during night time. Anyway, you can find lots of merchandise here and even your much needed travel bag. There are branded items and non-branded items here. Haggling is allowed too so haggle to your heart's content. And oh, it's open during Sundays only.
    • Tibetan Market. It is situated near the Maharana Pratap Inter State Bus Terminal. Lots of items to see here, bags, clothes and footwear. There's also Tibetan artefacts like statues and jewellery. Again, it's open during Sundays only.
    • Connaught Place. Find the shop named Duli Chand and Bros, they have lots of branded and non-branded bags. They even have luggages and leather bags.
    There you go! I hope this can help you find the perfect travel bag for you. Good luck!