1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visa for family

Discussion in 'Visa and Passport' started by LibraLady, Dec 13, 2014.

1. LibraLady

LibraLady New Member

Hiya

I am trying to get the Visa for my family, I tried to call the embassy in London several times but they are not giving any concrete answer.

We are planning a family trip to India in March, and I will be going to get a Visa for my entire family, does anyone know if I can apply visa for my entire family or all of my family member have to come in person to complete all the paper work? If I have their passports, forms, photos and money then can I do it on their behalf or they still need to appear to get the Visa?

Please suggest as soon as possible.

Cheers!!!
    Jenny

2. LibraLady

LibraLady New Member

I forgot to mention that I already got 10 years multiple entry valid Visa for India

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

You dont need to take the whole family with you to the embassy in London. You can bring all the passports and two passport size photos each for every applicant and just fill the visa form and submit the fees for each one and you can collect the passports the same day in the evening if you apply in the morning.

4. susieqanderson1

susieqanderson1 New Member

I suppose I do need a Visa to visit India. Where do I go to get on in the US? I am from Texas and short of buying a travel book, I don't know where to begin.

5. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

6. susieqanderson1

susieqanderson1 New Member

I suppose I should also mention - we don't have passports yet either. So I would imagine I need to start there.

7. harpazo22

harpazo22 New Member

Yes start there to obtain one in the US. There are websites you can visit to apply for one here in the United States. Do a quick online search and you'll find what you need.