1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warm clothes in Feb

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jake22, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Jake22

Jake22 New Member

Hi

I am traveling to India soon and just want to know if I need to carry warm clothes for my travel or normal cottons are alright during February? I will be visiting Delhi, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh and Agra.

Thanks

2. Aadi

Aadi Member

In the first 3 weeks of February you really need some warm clothes in Delhi, Rajasthan and Agra, not very heavy woollens but one jacket is required. Generally temperature remains between 20°C in the day and goes down to 7°C at night.
    In Himachal you definitely need warm clothes, during your entire stay as the temperature may dip to 0°C or into minus at times.

3. Deven

Deven Member

February time is still a bit cold especially during the early mornings and late nights, during the day it is fine, Himachal area is much colder. I would suggest woolen clothing which is light, a light hat, and a not so heavy jacket. You can carry one or two thermals with you just in case it gets too cold in Himachal.

4. Chrisanswer

Chrisanswer New Member

You will definitely need warm clothes especially for going out after dark. People think if India as a warm country but it gets chilly in the winter.