1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Water park in Noida sector 18

Discussion in 'North India' started by M&M, Aug 11, 2016.

1. M&M

M&M New Member

There is a water park in Noida located in sector 18 which is quite popular, but I am unaware of what the name of the water park is.

I would like someone to tell me which water park is in Noida sector 18. There are some questions which I would like to ask regarding the particular water park in Noida sector 18, so please be kind enough to answer.

1. What are the timings for the water park?

2. What is the cost of tickets?

3. What is the nearest metro station to the water park?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

I think you're referring to the Worlds of Wonder in Noida. The nearest metro station to it is the Noida Sector 18 Metro Station. It has an amusement park and a water park inside. The Worlds of Wonder in Noida is owned and operated by Entertainment City Limited, a joint venture of International Amusement Limited. It just opened in the year 2007 and has over 20 rides, aside from the water park section and go-karting section.

The Worlds of Wonder in Noida has different timings for its different sections:
    • Water Park - This is open from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm, Mondays to Sundays.
    • Amusement Park - This is open from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, Mondays to Sundays.
    • Go Karting - This is open from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, Mondays to Sundays.
    Here are the rates for the different sections of the Worlds of Wonder:

1. Water Park Rates
    • Weekday Rates - Published rates for adult at Rs. 1,500, child at Rs. 1,099 and senior at Rs. 690. However, there's an ongoing promotion right now, so the rates are discounted: adult at Rs. 870, child at Rs. 690 and senior at Rs. 450.
    • Weekend Rates - Published rates for adult at Rs. 1,500, child at Rs. 1,099 and senior at Rs. 690. However, there's an ongoing promotion right now, so the rates are discounted: adult at Rs. 1,099, child at Rs. 849 and senior at Rs. 450.
    2. Amusement Park Rates
    • Published rates for adult at Rs. 900, child at Rs. 600 and senior at Rs. 600. However, there's an ongoing promotion right now, so the rates are discounted: adult at Rs. 690, child at Rs. 450 and senior at Rs. 200.
    3. Wonder Speedway Go Karting Rates
    • Published rate per session at Rs. 600, special discount offer at Rs. 400. Duration of session is 3 minutes.
    4. Combination Rates
    • Amusement Park + One Go Karting Session - Rs. 940 but only from Monday to Thursday, 11:30 am to 4:00 pm.
    • Weekday Rates for Amusement Park + Water Park - Published rates for adult at Rs. 2,100, child at Rs. 1,100 and senior at Rs. 1,100. However, there's an ongoing promotion right now, so the rates are discounted: adult at Rs. 960, child at Rs. 780 and senior at Rs. 550.
    • Weekend Rates for Amusement Park + Water Park - Published rates for adult at Rs. 2,100, child at Rs. 1,100 and senior at Rs. 1,100. However, there's an ongoing promotion right now, so the rates are discounted: adult at Rs. 1,200, child at Rs. 999 and senior at Rs. 550.
    The nearest metro station to it is the Noida Sector 18 Metro Station in the Blue Line. It's about two kms from the Worlds of Wonder park.

I hope this helps.:)