1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restaurants in sector 18 Noida

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Harshir, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Harshir

Harshir New Member

I would like a list of some good restaurants which are in Sector 18 in Noida.

I will be in Noida for three days, where I will be with some clients, so I need to choose places for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which are more cooperate types.

The last day dinner will be with a close friend so I would like to know some romantic kind of place to have dinner at.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Harshir! Welcome to the forum!

Here are some restaurants around Noida Sector 18 fit for a corporate meeting:

1. Desi Vibes - They have North Indian and Mughlai cuisines. It's just a five minute walk away from the Sector 18 Metro Station. The interiors of the restaurant are in the traditional style, with Indian cutlery and little handcrafts in the walls. It's a fairly small restaurant though so make sure you get here early.
    • Address - G-50, 1st Floor, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Contact Number - 011 30806445.
    • Dishes to Try - Yellow Dal & Mixed Vegetables, Bharwan Kumb and Masala Paneer.
    2. Punjabi By Nature - They also have North Indian and Mughlai cuisines. It's a very simple restaurant with a comfortable ambience. The restaurant is very well-known in Noida so make sure you go early to reserve a seat. It's also a little bit on the more expensive side but the delectable food is quite worth it.
    • Address - P-19, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Contact Number - +91 8010256256.
    • Dishes to Try - Peshawari Naan, Vegetable Kebab Platter and Butter Chicken Naan.
    3. Bamboo Shoots - They have Chinese, Seafood and Asian dishes. Although they have different cuisines, they are best known for their Chinese dishes. They serve consistently good-tasting dishes which is why customers keep coming back to them.
    • Address - F-2/3, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Contact Numbers - 0120 4216288 or 0120 2516288.
    • Dishes to Try - Vegetable Manchurian, Vegetables in Black Bean Sauce and Tom Yum Soup.
    4. Mainland China - This is mainly a Chinese restaurant. They have a lunch buffet that you can enjoy with your business partners. But you can also try out their other dishes and ala carte meals.
    • Address - Ground Floor, Plot K-1, Dharam Palace, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Contact Number - 011 33105129.
    • Dishes to Try - Chicken with Chilli Mountain, Kung Pao Chicken and Hakka Vegetable Noodles.
    Now, here are some restaurants fit for a romantic dinner in Noida Sector 18:

1. Radisson S-18 - They have Mediterranean, Italian, North Indian and Continental cuisines. This is a luxury dining restaurant so it's a great option for a romantic night with someone special. It can be quite expensive though especially the ala carte menu. They also have a buffet option for guests.
    • Address - Radisson Blu Hotel, L-2, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Contact Number - 0120 4300000.
    • Dishes to Try - Forest Mushroom Risotto, Mutton Biryani and Shrimp with Coconut Milk.
    2. The Yellow Chilli - They have North Indian and Mughlai cuisines. Aside from in house dining, they also have delivery services. They are one of the most well-known restaurants in Noida as Mr. Sanjeev Kapoor founded it. They also have a full bar that guests can enjoy.
    • Address - 2nd Floor, Dharam Palace, K Block, Near Movie Time Cinema, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Contact Number - 011 33106087.
    • Dishes to Try - Makhanwala Paneer, Dal Tadka Dhaba and Stuffed Kulcha.
    3. Burbee's Cafe - They have Indian, Italian, Chinese and American cuisines. The interiors of the cafe are quite laid-back and perfect for couples. There are posters, wall arts and rustic wooden benches within as well. They are well-known for their burgers and sizzlers.
    • Address - G-56, 2nd Floor, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Contact Number - 011 33106286.
    • Dishes to Try - Mushroom Satay Sizzler, Chicken Taka Tak Roll and Nutella Shake.
    4. Tashtari Bar and Fine Dine Restaurant - They North Indian cuisines. They also have buffet options for guests. Ambience-wise, it's a bit simple but would do for people who enjoy minimalistic design. Food is quite tasty although price is on the higher end.
    • Address - N-12/13, Opposite HSBC Bank, Sector 18, Noida.
    • Contact Numbers - +91 9911497007 or 0120 4241188.
    • Dishes to Try - Paneer Labadar, Chicken Tikka Masala and Hari Makai Palak.
    I hope this helps.

:)