1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We have an offtopic forum now

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Admin, May 16, 2015.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I felt the need for this section as there was no place to post threads that were not related to traveling and holidays so here we have this forum.

Thanks

DhongiBaba, Chahal and ChaiNashta like this.

2. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

dhongibaba and GoriBride will be happy to see this offtopic section now ;):D

DhongiBaba, Chahal and ChaiNashta like this.

3. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

This is a good development. Atleast we now have a place to talk about sweet nothings.

BadBoy, DhongiBaba and Chahal like this.
  4. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

Thanks @Admin for starting this section. I have always wanted it.

@BadBoy and @ChaiNashta

Yes I am happy and this is going to be the most popular section on this forum. I hope to see you guys around more often. I stopped visiting because there was no place to interact with other members but now we have one :)

BadBoy likes this.
  5. Gori Bride

Gori Bride Member

Thanks for starting this section. Participati9n will surely increase due to this.

6. mochaisis

mochaisis New Member

Hi everyone! My name is Mochaisis. I wanted to just quickly introduce myself before I hopped into the forum. My best friend and I are planning a trip to India in late 2016, and I think that this forum will help me a lot in planning the trip. I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you.

7. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

Sup mate,

w'll help for sure, enjoy the forum :)

8. RajaApull

RajaApull New Member

That is awesome! Thank you for creating this offtopic forum! I have been having difficulty finding off topic threads on this website! You are doing a really good job Administrator!!!

9. fatema

fatema New Member

Off topic forums to me are literally the best. This is the part where we can just chill and get to know each other. I honestly love meeting new people, making new friends. These types of websites where you can chat with people really makes me happy. I can talk about stuff and new people can reply to it or quote it. I think it's good when other people interact. It's also good when people you don't know can help you with anything!

Aww nice to meet you! Hope you and your friend have a great time in India! I never went there, but I heard it's so gorgeous! I hope you get to see all the huge buildings and the beautiful culture. I hope I go there sometime! I want to learn the language, the culture, and everything else about India! Hopefully I'll travel the world someday when I get married!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  10. katiejean990

katiejean990 New Member

...And thank YOU for taking the time to create an awesome forum where we can freely exchange ideas! I'm so honored to be a part of this community! What kinds of topics can we post here? Would this be a suitable place for a recipe-swap? :)

LOL! I completely agree with your sentiments! It's so nice to meet you! Would you be interested in an off-topic thread on recipes, housekeeping ideas, and the like? I'm really diving into my domestic pursuits these days and would love to exchange ideas. <3

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  11. ladydaydream

ladydaydream New Member

Thanks for adding an off-topic forum! It'll be a nice place to connect with everyone else and a place for off-topic subjects that would otherwise clutter the forums.

12. Rako

Rako Guest

Dear Admin,

Thank you for adding this thread. I think it will be good for when people need to write something and can't find a place.

Also, I wanted to please give you a heads up that I started a thread in the General Discussion section, and it says it needs moderator approval:

indiatravelforum [DOT] in/threads/the-indus-civilization-and-its-gods.3046/

13. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I have cleared all the posts in moderation que.

Rako likes this.