1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Listening To Right Now

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Tanmaya, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

I am starting this thread to post what I listen while I browse the forum. I just joined today even though I have been surfing for few months and find it getting lively here.

I have an Arabic friend who has come to India to complete her studies so I have been listening to some of the Arabic songs that she listens to and I like them for the rhythm although I dont understand a word.

This is the one I am listening to right now :

Please share what you are listening to these days :) If you are not then just visit this thread every day to see my recommendations.

Chahal likes this.

2. Devansh

Devansh New Member

The dancing in the video looks so similar to Indian dancing. I haven't listened to anything new recently as have been busy, I have my workout music which I listen every morning. I can not really share the songs as they are not available in videos as they are mixes.

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

good to see you here tanmaya.. enjoy the forum..

Tanmaya likes this.
  4. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

Your avatar is the same as rishabh on IBF, is that you?

This forum is great and more interesting then computers ;)

BadBoy likes this.
  5. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

Yeah it's me

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Tanmaya likes this.
  6. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

BadBoy likes this.
  7. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

This girl sung nice.. Most of the other songs in coke studio are ripped off or else..

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

8. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

9. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

Tanmaya likes this.
  10. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

11. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

12. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

JAI BHOLE! KE..today was MAHAJAL.. jai shiv shankar! kavada ends today.!

the last 2 days of the kavad season are the most fun.. roads are full of dak kavad... people out on streets to see the DAK Kavad ;)... i saw over 20 dak kavads in a matter of 40 min.. so many shiv people bring kavad even today.. JAI BHOLE...

Chahal and Akshay like this.
  13. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

BadBoy likes this.
  14. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Beautiful Bhangra routine with equally good songs to go with it :

15. Akshay

Akshay Member

Great bhangra moves, you have to be a real Punjabi to be able to dance like that.
    @ Tanmaya - you are bringing back memories of good songs which I had forgotten about.

16. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

Chahal likes this.
  17. mochaisis

mochaisis New Member

Right now I'm listening to Sam Smith. I love the collaboration he did with John Legend for "Lay Me Down". I have a tendency to listen to this most mornings when I'm home.

18. fatema

fatema New Member

I always listen to music to be honest! I always get happy when I listen to music. I start dancing, singing, and smiling. Best feeling ever! At the moment I'm not listening to anything, I'm watching a show. Does that still count as listening to something? :) Anyways, I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. I guess you can consider that as listening to something. ;)

19. fatema

fatema New Member

I've always loved Sam Smith! He's been one of my greatest inspirations! He's always singing about love. It's so beautiful, his voice is beautiful. I couldn't imagine my playlist without him. He completes the whole thing. Next to The Weeknd. (; Sam Smith is just more heart touching to me. He already won like 6 grammies!!

20. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member