1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where To Get Good Quality Milk In Delhi?

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Kling, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Kling

Kling New Member

I will be shifting temporarily to Delhi for my husband's job, and my main concern is getting pure milk which has not been adulterated. I have two small children under the age of five so it is vital that they get their dose of milk which is pure.

Where in Delhi in specific South Delhi can I get good quality milk which would be safe for my kids to drink?

Can I get organic milk in Delhi?

If I can get organic milk in Delhi:

Is it easily available in shops?

How reliable is organic milk in Delhi?

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

I can not say in specific in South Delhi but there are a number of online companies who provide good organic milk. Otherwise, you can get the normal milk sold in packets from companies such as Mother Dairy and Amul.

Some of the online companies who sell milk are:
    • Farmery
    • 4S
    • Back to Basics
    • Cowboys
    • Trumilk
    • Wholly Cow
    Yes, you can get organic milk in Delhi. The places which supply organic milk have been mentioned above.

Organic milk is available are larger grocery stores like Spar and Hypercity, which are in shopping malls.

Organic milk is quite reliable, more than the packaged milk you get in normal shops.

3. Prits

Prits Member

In South Delhi, and generally in Delhi as a whole, you can find various sources to obtain good quality milk for your children. Here are some options:

1. Local Dairy Farms: There are several local dairy farms in and around South Delhi that may offer pure and unadulterated milk. You can inquire with neighbors or local residents for recommendations.

2. Organic Stores: Delhi has seen an increase in the availability of organic stores that offer organic milk. Popular organic stores and chains often carry organic dairy products, including milk.

3. Online Platforms: You can explore online platforms and apps that specialize in delivering organic or farm-fresh products. Many dairy farms and organic brands offer doorstep delivery services.
    When it comes to organic milk in Delhi:

• Availability in Shops: Organic milk is available in some specialty organic stores, and larger supermarkets may also carry organic dairy products. Additionally, there are dedicated organic markets and stores in South Delhi where you can find such products.

• Reliability: The reliability of organic milk in Delhi depends on the source. Look for certifications such as "India Organic" or other recognized organic certifications. Some well-known organic brands maintain high standards, ensuring that their products are free from harmful chemicals and additives.
    To ensure the safety of the milk you choose for your children:

1. Check Labels: Read the labels carefully and look for certifications indicating that the milk is organic or meets certain quality standards.

2. Ask for Recommendations: Talk to local residents or expats in your area for recommendations on reliable sources of pure and organic milk.

3. Visit Local Markets: Explore local markets in South Delhi, such as farmers' markets or specialty stores, where you may find organic and high-quality milk.
    It's essential to research and make informed choices based on your preferences and the specific needs of your family. Additionally, staying in touch with local residents and other parents can provide valuable insights into the best options for obtaining pure and safe milk for your children in Delhi.