1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Car To Take For A Trip To Leh?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by MikenM, Feb 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MikenM

MikenM New Member

A group of us boys are planning a trip to Leh in the coming months and considering the road is not that perfect all throughout we are confused to which vehicle we should take, in terms of car!
    One of us a Maruti Swift, and another two of us have a Toyota Innova, another one of us has a Honda CRV. Are any of these good options at all taking into consideration the road conditions?

Other options we have are:

Renting a car with a driver?

Renting a car without a driver?

What do you members suggest?

2. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

I would say take the Innova or Honda CRV. Lots of people even take Maruti alto so its not that you wont make it in a swift but your journey would be more comfortable in an Innova from experience. Innova being a diesel is going to be great help with cheaper running costs even if you just want the engine running for the heat while you rest, same with the swift as well but then it has smaller wheels and less space.

I would say take the Innova.

3. gerbera

gerbera New Member

I don't think I would drive anywhere myself but if you are a group you can keep an eye on each other. SUV would be best if you're not sure what kind of roads you will be driving on.