1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wholesale Cloth Market in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by SheenaPabri, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SheenaPabri

SheenaPabri New Member

It has only been two weeks since I have moved to Mumbai and I am still trying to find out things about the city and where I can go for the best grocery shopping and get certain things.

One point I need to get some better advice on is finding out where the wholesale cloth market in Mumbai is. I am someone who designs things herself and have also starting fashion designing as well, so I am always in need of material.

I have been given a few suggestions, but the people who have suggested me are not too sure themselves.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of some clothing or fabric wholesaler stores in the Mumbai area:
    • Vandana Cloth Store. This is located in: Shop No 1, 5th Road, Khar West, Mumbai - 400052, Opposite Hotel Jewel Palace, Municipal Market. They have been in the business since 2008. They have a wide variety of cloths for wholesale like velvet fabric and woollen fabric. They also have readymade garments for wholesale. Their contact number is: +91 9029646999.
    • Soap Opera. Their address is: Shop No. 9A, Ground Floor, Chennoy Mansion, 162 Warden Road, Mumbai - 400006, Opp.Stephens Church Kemps Corner. They are also cloth wholesalers but they also have ladies garments and they also have a variety of Western garments for sale. Their contact number is: +91 9820100550.
    • Ruchika Enterprises. Their address is: Shop No. 160, Mangaldas Market, Kalbadevi, Mumbai - 400002, Near Jumma Masjid, Ghadial Gali. They have lots of fabrics for wholesale: cotton, lycra, satin, velvet, chiffon and polyester. Their contact number is: +91 2238569520.
    • Mamta Tex. Their location is: Shop No 224 Kanga Building, Dr Ambedkar Road, Dadar East, Mumbai - 400014, Opposite Hindmata Cinema. They have a variety of cloths for wholesale like lycra, cotton and silk. Their contact number is: +91 2224113611.
    • Maharaja Textiles and Furnishings. Their address is: Shop No.3, Gogri Niwas, Dr Ambedkar Road, Dadar East, Mumbai - 400014, Hindmata Cinema. They sell wholesale clothing fabrics as well. Their contact number is: +91 2224124240.
    • Impression Furnishing. Their address is: Alipuria Mansion, Dr Baba Shaheb Ambedkar Road, Dadar East, Mumbai - 400014, Near Hindmata Cinema Mall. They wholesale clothing fabrics but they also sell mattresses and bed sheets. Their contact number: is: +91 2224155964.
    I hope this helps!