1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 star hotels in Cochin

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by Shainy, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Shainy

Shainy New Member

I would like to know about some 5 star hotels in Cochin and also know more about their location so I can decide which hotel to stay at when visiting Kerala.

I am aware of the costs, but just need some help in finding the ideal 5 star hotel according to its location and services.

2. Deven

Deven Member

List of 5-star hotels in Cochin are as follows:

Vivanta By Taj - A hotel in a beautiful location, the rooms overlook the ocean and also the port. It is away from the city so you can be guaranteed to get some peace.

Le Meridien - Again a beautiful hotel in a superb location. The hotel is separated into two by the river and to get onto the other side you need to get on the boat. There is a big garden with lots of trees.

Old Harbour Hotel - This is a higher rated 5-star hotel which has been given the 18th-century look. The hotel has a patio, garden and pool, some rooms have an open-air shower as well.

Kochi Marriott Hotel - The hotel is right next to a shopping mall, so there would be crowds and traffic. The views from the room are of the Cochin city.

Crowne Plaza - Local shopping places are close by to the hotel. Waterfront rooms are available which have a superb view.

The Gateway Hotel - Sea facing rooms are available at the hotel. A suitable location for beautiful scenic views and some quiet.

Holiday Inn - The hotel is around 8km away from the busy main road. The hotel rooms provides city view and overall the hotel service is good.