1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 star hotels in Kasauli

Discussion in 'Himachal Pradesh' started by NeilSen, Sep 9, 2016.

1. NeilSen

NeilSen New Member

I am considering driving to Kasauli for a short relaxation break and have also been looking at accommodation options. I wanted to stay at some 5-star hotel, but unfortunately, I have not been successful in finding any in Kasauli itself.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any 5-star hotels in Kasauli, and if yes which ones?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum!

Here is a list of five-star hotels in Kasauli:

1. Baba Resorts - This resort is just about 14 kms from Kasauli proper. The Dhali Bus Stop is just 0.45 km away from the hotel. All rooms have their own balcony with views of the hills and valleys around. Rooms have wooden flooring, comfy beds and elegant interiors. The rooms have a balcony with stunning views of the surroundings. Aside from that, the staff are very helpful and polite to guests. Their restaurant serves local and international cuisines.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 5,355 per night and Executive Room at Rs. 6,255 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, balcony, dining area, wardrobe cabinet, LCD television, mini-bar, electric kettle, safety deposit box, seating area, sofa, WiFi and modern bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Internet facilities, games room, gift shop, banquet hall, shared lounge, lift, garden, fitness centre, parking, restaurant, car rental and airport transfers.
    • Address - Subathu Road, Dharampur, Kasauli, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173209.
    • Contact Number - +91 1792 265 265.
    2. Kasauli Castle - This is just 2.5 kms from Kasauli. This hotel was established in 2007 and has 15 luxury rooms for guests. All rooms have balconies with a view of the mountains and the town. The hotel is away from the chaos of the town, but still accessible enough for the tourist attractions. The hotel also has a spacious garden where guests can relax or kids can run around. They also have a fine dining restaurant, very suitable for a romantic night out for couples. They also have indoor games facilities. Bonfire and cultural shows can also be arranged for in the hotel.
    • Tariff - Premium Deluxe Room at Rs. 3,950 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, balcony, sofa, LCD television, mini-bar, electric kettle, WiFi and modern bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Internet facilities, restaurant, conference hall, bar, spacious lawn, banquet facility, indoor games, cultural shows, bonfire, power backup, parking, car rental and travel desk.
    • Address - Kimmughat, Solan District, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh 173201.
    • Contact Number - +91 1792 273 805.
    3. Wood Creek Resort and Spa - This is about 6.3 kms from city centre of Kasauli. All their rooms overlook the mountains through a large balcony. They are aesthetically designed and come complete with the necessary amenities. Their restaurant offers cuisines all over the world. They also have a spa offering massages, beauty treatments and facials to guests. They also have spacious banquet and conference halls for big group events.
    • Tariff - Premium Room at Rs. 7,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, balcony, sofa, LCD television, mini-bar, electric kettle and modern bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, gym, spa, conference hall, banquet hall, travel desk and parking.
    • Address - Beside Pine Grove School, Garkhal,Teh-Kasauli, Sanawar, Himachal Pradesh 173201.
    • Contact Number - +91 1792 261 401.
    4. Kuthar Palace - This hotel is about two hours away from Chandigarh. It's also just 15 kms away from the city proper of Kasauli. It's a heritage hotel, tastefully decorated with pillars, arches and wooden carved ceilings. Rooms are simple in design but reminiscent of the colonial era. The rooms also have views of Shimla and the surrounding town through the windows. The hotel also has a multi-cuisine restaurant offering delectable dishes to guests. You can indulge in beauty treatments at their spa or maybe enjoy a game or two in their indoor games centre.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 5,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LCD television, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker and modern bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, spa, temperature controlled swimming pool, game room, travel desk and parking.
    • Address - Krishangarh, Kuthar, Himachal Pradesh 173206.
    • Contact Number - +91 1792 284 633.
    These are all the five-star hotels I was able to find in Kasauli. I hope this helps!