1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 star resorts near Mumbai

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Pathaniya, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Pathaniya

Pathaniya New Member

I am looking for some 5 star resorts near Mumbai and not having much luck.

It's my first wedding anniversary, and I would like to take my wife to some 5 star resort which is near Mumbai where we can spend some time and enjoy our anniversary.

I would like the resort to have a swimming pool I don't mind whether it is an indoor one or an outdoor one.

Budget is not an issue, so please list all the options that you know of.

2. Karan

Karan Member

Gold Beach Resort
    Gold Beach Resort is located in Daman & Dui which is around 180km from Mumbai, which is 3 hours. By the sea, with a peaceful atmosphere, this place could be your perfect destination.

Hilton Shillim Resort & Spa
    Located in the mountains Sahyadri in Shilimb (Lonavala), Hilton Shillim Resort & Spa provides you with beautiful villas and amazing views to mesmerize.

Prakruti Resort
    Located just 100km away from Mumbai, Kashid is a sea village where you will find Prakruti Resort. A beautiful resort where you have options of apartments and villas.

U Tropicana Resort
    U Tropicana Resort is located in Alibaug which is around 90km away from Mumbai. This is what you can say the ideal romantic location. There are three types of accommodation standard, deluxe and super deluxe.