1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 star resorts in Goa with private beach

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Broklesner, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Broklesner

Broklesner New Member

My wife and I are interested in a Goa holiday as it is a very popular destination. We would like to get a 5-star resort but one which provides a private beach. I had heard someone once speaking about hotels and resorts having their private beaches, and them being served drinks and snacks on the beach itself. I don't know how much of this is true, so I would need some input on this as well.

I would first like to know what options I have to choose for a 5 star resorts in Goa with private beach, which a rough idea of cost as well.

Another query I have is, what exactly is provided on a private beach and what the whole concept of it is?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Broklesner! Welcome to the forum!

Here is a list of the best five star resorts in Goa, along with their costs:
    • Taj Exotica Goa - This resort is right on the shores of the Benaulim Beach. Their Villa Bedroom with Sitting Area is at Rs. 14,000 per night. The rate for a room with complimentary breakfast is at Rs. 15,000 per night. This room has a balcony overlooking the garden area of the resort. The room also has an attached bathroom with a bathtub and bath essentials. Other amenities include: a large, flat-screen television, DVD player, complimentary basic WiFi, mini-bar, electronic safe and tea/coffee maker. The resort also has different restaurants you can choose from. Kids can enjoy swimming in the pool or doing some fun activities in the activity centre. For the adults, there's a spa offering relaxing treatments for them. Their address is: Calwaddo, Salcete, Benaulim, Goa 403716.
    • The Leela Goa - This hotel has its own private beach which is very clean and well-maintained. Their Lagoon Terrace Room is at Rs. 10,000 per night. With breakfast, it's at Rs. 10,500 per night. This room comes with wooden floors and a sitting area going into the gardens. It also comes with complete amenities like television, bed, attached bathroom and fridge. The hotel also has different restaurants and a swimming pool that guests can use. Their address is: Mobor, Salcette, Cavelossim, Goa 403731.
    • Goa Marriott Resort and Spa - They have a private beach within the Miramar Beach. Their Bay View Room is at Rs. 10,682 per night. Amenities include: television, sofa, writing desk and chair, in-room safe, attached bathroom with bath tub and shower, mini-bar and fridge. Wireless internet is available for a fee. They also have a spa, fitness centre, swimming pool and kid's activity centre. They also have several restaurants in the resort premises. Their address is: Miramar, Panjim, Goa 403001.
    • Vivanta By Taj Holiday Village - There are other Vivanta By Taj Hotels in Goa but this is the only one with a private beach. The beach is in the Candolim area. Their Superior Charm Cottage Twin Bed Garden View Room is at Rs. 8,000 per night. If you'd like the rate with breakfast, it's at Rs. 9,000 per night. It has amenities like an attached bathroom, television, DVD player and tea/coffee maker. The resort also has a swimming pool, indoor games and outdoor facilities, restaurants, beauty salon and library. Their address is: Sinquerim, Candolim, Bardez, Goa 403515.
    • Park Hyatt Resort and Spa - They have a private beach in Arossim. The beach is just adjacent to the resort as well. Their Lagoon View King is at Rs. 11,500 per night. This room has a private balcony with a view of the lagoon. Amenities of the room are: safety deposit, tea/coffee maker, WiFi, speakerphone, data port, television, writing desk, attached bathroom and mini-bar. The resort also has a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and five restaurants. Their address is: Arossim Beach Road, Cansaulim, South Goa 403712.
    • Dona Sylvia Beach Resort - The private beach of the resort is about two minutes away only. The private beach is in the Cavelossim beach area. Their Superior Room is at Rs. 35,000 for 3 nights and 4 days. Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner are already included in the tariff. The room has a balcony and attached bathroom. Amenities include: television, fridge, tea/coffee maker and safe. There's also a swimming pool and kid's zone that children can enjoy. The resort also has 3 restaurants and 3 bars. They also have a cyber cafe, beauty parlour, boutique and spa. Their address is: Cavelossim, Mobor, Goa 403731.
    • Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach - This resort shares a private beach with the Dona Sylvia Resort. So in a way, the beach is exclusive to just the guests of the two resorts. Their Premium Room is at Rs. 5,700 per night. It has a private balcony with a garden view. Amenities like television, safe, modern bathroom, writing desk and WiFi are included. The resort has two restaurants and a bar as well. They also have a spa named Sohum Spa. Their address is: Cavelossim Beach, South Goa, Cavelossim, Goa 403731.
    • The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort - The resort has a private beach in the Raj Baga area of Canacona. Their Garden View Room is at Rs. 6,500 per night. The ground floor room opens up into the garden and the first floor room opens up with a balcony. It has television, mini-bar, WiFi, writing desk, safe, tea/coffee maker and a walk-in closet. The resort has a golf course, spa, business centre, kid's corner and swimming pool. They also have five restaurants you can choose from. Their address is: Raj Baga, Palolem, Canacona, Goa 403702.
    • Cidade De Goa - This hotel also has a private beach but it's not as good as the private beaches of the other resorts. The sands here aren't white or fine, they're kind of black. Their room rates start at Rs. 8,000 per night. It has a mini-bar, satellite television, tea/coffee maker, WiFi and safe. The resort also has two bars and five restaurants. They also have a business centre and shopping area. Their address is: Cidade de Goa, Vainguinim Beach, Goa 403004.
    • Royal Orchid Beach Resort and Spa - They have a private beach as well, which is well-maintained and clean. It's in the Uttorda Beach area and it's quite deserted. Their Club Room is at Rs. 4,712 per night. The room opens up either to gardens or the pool. It has amenities like WiFi, tea/coffee maker, work station, safe and mini-bar. The resort also has four restaurants you can choose from. Their address is: Uttorda Beach, Salcette, Goa 403713.
    Private resort beaches are just like the name, private. They are managed by the resort itself and is only accessible through the resort. Unlike public beaches, they are managed by private companies, mainly the resort management. Since it is on the resort itself, you can request for food and drinks from the resort's restaurant as well.

Most of the resorts' private beaches are more secluded than the public beaches. But not all of the private beaches are like this, others aren't well-maintained and can be accessed by other tourists too. So it also depends on the resort's management and how well they are taking care of the private beach.

I hope this helps.:)

Chahal likes this.

3. clair02

clair02 New Member

A holiday in a luxury hotel with a private beach sounds like exactly the kind of holiday I would love. Everyone I have spoken to has told me how beautiful the beaches of Goa are and how amazing their experience was in the resorts there. I think that Goa is going on my top three list of possible honeymoon locations in India. Thanks for the expansive list of resorts. That is really going to come in handy when I'm deciding where to stay.

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

There are several 5-star resorts in Goa that offer private beaches to their guests. Some of the top options include:

1. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa
    2. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa
    3. The Leela Goa
    4. Grand Hyatt Goa
    5. Alila Diwa Goa
    All of these resorts offer luxurious accommodations, world-class amenities, and private beaches for their guests to enjoy. The Taj Exotica and The Leela are particularly renowned for their stunning beachfront locations and exquisite facilities, while Park Hyatt and Grand Hyatt offer a more contemporary, modern experience. Alila Diwa Goa is a more boutique-style resort that offers a more intimate and personalized experience.