1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andaman And Nicobar Airport Name

Discussion in 'Andaman and Nicobar Islands' started by VB, Jan 14, 2018.

1. VB

VB New Member

I am planning a trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands with my friends and family. We have got the majority of things sorted out like where we would stay and what we would do. The only thing remaining is left is the flight booking.

I need to know what the Andaman and Nicobar airport name is, to continue with the booking process. I do have some doubt whether Andaman Nicobar has its own airport so if it doesn't which would be the airport we need to reach?

2. Karan

Karan Member

The one and only airport for Andaman and Nicobar Islands is at Port Blair and is called Veer Savarkar International Airport.

No matter where you are coming from in India you will first need to go to either Kolkata or Chennai and from there you would get your connecting flight to Veer Savarkar International Airport (Port Blair).

For some more information, you can also read the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Tourism Guide.