1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andaman And Nicobar

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Gabydi, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Gabydi

Gabydi Member

I never see anyone asking about Andaman and Nicobar and this is why I decided to make this post.

These fantastic islands are the reason I decided I have to go to India. They’re located in the middle of nowhere, and its beaches are legendary and kind of deserted. When I look at the pictures all I can think of is that this is paradise on earth. I’m not kidding, can there be any place more beautiful than this?

I would love to know your experiences about Andaman and Nicobar, is it too expensive? Is it a good place for scuba-diving?

nico1.jpg
    nico3.jpg
    nico4.jpg

Admin and Chahal like this.

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I haven't been there, but it is absolutely stunning! Looks like the perfect spot for a relaxing tranquil vacation. The last picture you posted reminds me quite a bit of some of the islands in Thailand - very lush green surroundings and then the lovely clear water!

I'd definitely head there if the price was reasonable. I'm surprised that it's not on more people's list of places they'd love to visit. It really does look like paradise as you said!

Gabydi likes this.

3. Gabydi

Gabydi Member

Yes, it is stunning and I'm really surprised people don't even talk about this place. This has made me believe that is really expensive or that there's something not right because it seems impossible to me. If you find out anything you let m know ok. I've been trying to find out more but I haven't find anyone that can give me real references, so let's hope someone here in the forum knows something!