1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple View Paying Guest House Manali

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by OhriD, Jun 3, 2016.

1. OhriD

OhriD New Member

I am going to be in Manali at the end of June, and I am thinking of staying the Apple View Paying Guest House. Before any bookings are made it would be great to get some reviews from people who have stayed there or heard about the place. I would particularly like to know about the rooms in the guest house as I don't want them to be too dirty, but at least reasonably clean which is standard.

I would also like some information about the location of the guest house and find out how near or far it is from restaurants and places of interest.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

The Apple View Paying Guest House is located in Manali, just beyond the clubhouse, about a five-minute walk from it. It is actually a small guest house run by a family who takes pride in their clean and tidy rooms. The location itself is stunning and that's why lots of tourists love this place.

It is set in an old Manali orchard and has about 8 rooms spread out in 2 floors. These rooms have shared bathrooms as well. Even the bathrooms are kept very clean.

People love that its small and secluded. The family who runs it are very hospitable and always welcome new visitors. They also offer the rooms for a very affordable price. There's also food available in the guest house for an affordable price, even an eat-all-you-can option.

It is a five minute walk from the bridge. It can take you about 10 minutes to reach the restaurants and the city from the guest house.

I hope this helps!