1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dona Riva Guest House Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by RonitLS, Mar 5, 2016.

1. RonitLS

RonitLS New Member

I am going to be in Goa for a week in July and have come across an accommodation by the name of Dona Riva Guest House. From the images, the property looks good, but it would be a bonus to get some more information about the accommodation so that I can plan my holiday accordingly and the most important issue enjoy my stay.

1. What is the cost of a double bedroom?

2. What is the bathroom condition, is it clean?

3. What is the surrounding area like? Is it is a noisy or a quiet location?

4. Is there laundry service, if so how much does it cost?

5. Which is the nearest beach to the hotel and how far is it?

6. Are there restaurants and small eateries near the hotel?

2. Deven

Deven Member

1. Cost of a double room is anything from Rs1000 - Rs2000 depending on the actual size and facilities in the room. But the minimum is Rs1000.

2. The bathroom condition is very good, and kept very clean. The condition of the hotel is kept to up to standard some what just like 5 star hotels and it is well worth the price.

3.The surrounding area of Dona Riva Guest house is very peaceful and calm and ideal place to relax.

4. Yes laundry service is available at the guest house, along with other facilities like WiFi, room service, airport transfer, railway station transfer, coffee shop and many others.

5. The nearest beach to the guest house is Miramar beach which is 4km away and towards Dona Paula.

6. Although the guest house has its own restaurant, there are small eateries and restaurants near by.