1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Sakya Guest House Delhi

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Silky, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Silky

Silky New Member

A friend of mine has asked me to help one of her friends who will be coming to India to stay at the New Sakya Guest House in Delhi. She would like me to find out more about the guest house. She is aware that it is in a Tibetan Area but needs to know exactly where in Delhi, but needs more information and she has asked me to find out the following:

What is the correct address of the guest house?

Are there any good places to eat near the guest house?

How far is the metro station from the Sakya Guest House?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi @Silky and welcome to the forum!

The New Sakya Guesthouse is located at: 192-193 New Sakya House, New Tibitian Camp, Majnu Ka Tila-54, Delhi Taluk, North Delhi District.

Yes, here's a list of restaurants nearby the guest house:
    • Tee Dee. A casual dining restaurant serving Chinese food.
    • Ama Restaurant. This one has good breakfast options. Perfect for chilling around as well as this is a cafe.
    • Hot Yak Restaurant. You can try their hot pot which I love. But to be fair, I love Hot Pot especially if it's of the Chinese variety.
    • Wimpy. One of the few fast food chains in Majnu Ka Tila.
    • Wangdud Restaurant. They have average meals but you cannot complain for the price.
    The Metro Station is about 5 kms away from the guest house, so that's about a 5-minute walk.

I hope this helps!