1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramakrishna Mission Golpark Kolkata Guest House Booking

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Wanderlust, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Wanderlust

Wanderlust Member

I heard that there is a guest house run by the Ramakrishna Mission at Golpark Kolkata. Does they allow general public to stay in the guest house for a few days? I will be travelling with my family to Kolkata next month and we will prefer staying in the Ramakrishna Mission Golpark Guest House if possible.

Anyone aware of the accommodation facility at Ramakrishna Mission Golpark Guest House? I would like to know -

1. Is the Ramakrishna Mission Guest House Golpark Kolkata open to common public?

2. If yes, then what is the per night tariff?

3. Is there online booking facility available?

4. How do I contact the guest house management? Any telephone number or email ID?

I have gone through the official website of Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture but found no mention of the guest house. I would greatly appreciate if someone can guide me on booking accommodation for my family in the Ramakrishna Mission Guest House at Golpark Kolkata.

Thanks in advance.

Admin likes this.

2. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

Ramakrishna Mission Golpark Center does have an international guest house. The Guest house is run by the Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture and it is primarily used by the residential academic scholars and devotees.

Yes. It is open to both Indian and foreign nationals. However preference is given to Ramakrishna devotees & senior citizens.

There is no fixed tariff. It runs on donation given by the guests and devotees.

Online booking is not available as far as I am aware of.

Given below is the RK Mission Golpark Guest House contact details -

International Guest House
    Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Golpark, Kolkata
    PIN - 700029
    Phone - (+91) (33) 4030 1261
    Email - rmic.ih [@] gmail (dot) com / golpark.rmic [@] rkmm (dot) org
    Fax - (+91) (33) 2464 1307

If you are interested to stay in RK Mission Guest House at Golpark Kolkata, then you need to give them a call to enquire about accommodation availability. Alternatively, you may also drop them an email sharing the details of your travel plan. Usually they respond to emails within 2-3 days.

Do keep it in mind that the Golpark Ramakrishna Mission Guest House is always in high demand. So you need to reserve your stay well in advance, preferably atleast a month before your scheduled date of arrival.

Regards,
    Deb

Wanderlust likes this.