1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private beach resorts in Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by VanshPal, Aug 22, 2016.

1. VanshPal

VanshPal New Member

I am trying to find some private beach resorts in Goa which are of a decent cost. Most of the ones which I have found are mainly five stars, which are of a higher price and not affordable for me.

I would like to find some private beach resorts in Goa which can be affordable for me, say something like a 3-star resort. I am not sure if these are available so please let me know if any are available. What would be the lowest cost to stay at a resort with a private beach?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

Here are some three-star resorts with a private beach in Goa:

Three-Star Resorts in Goa Under Rs. 3,000

1. Hotel O Pescador - This resort is spread out over a large waterfront property. It has direct access to a secluded beach cove in Dona Paula. Almost all their rooms and cottages are sea facing. Some rooms even have a private garden or leads directly to the private beach. Despite this, their rates are very economical and would do well even for the budget travellers. They also have an in-house restaurant serving delectable local dishes.
    • Tariff - Non AC Room at Rs. 2,500 per night during off-peak season.
    • Non AC Room Amenities - Private terrace or sit-out, ceiling fan, intercom, tea/coffee maker, attached bathroom and television.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, room service and private beach.
    • Address - Near Dona Paula Jetty, Dona Paula, Panjim, Goa 403004.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 245 3864.
    2. Baywatch Resort - This resort is about a kilometre away from the Colva Beach. This resort also has private access to the Sernabatim Beach. Since only guests are allowed to enter the beach, it's private and very serene. Rooms here are either sea-facing or pool-facing. Their rates are also very affordable as compared to the luxury hotels in Goa with private beach.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 2,974 per night.
    • Deluxe Room Amenities - Balcony, air-conditioning, intercom, mini-bar, safety deposit box, tea/coffee maker, attached bathroom and television.
    • Hotel Facilities - Gym, spa, swimming pool, restaurant, lounge, coffee shop, room service, conference halls and private beach.
    • Address - Sernabatim Beach Road, Colva Salcette Goa.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 6697744.
    3. Tahira Beach Resort - This resort has a private beach in Ashvem. They have elegantly designed bungalows with views of the sea or the garden. The beach also has beach beds where you can get your tan or enjoy a little nap. The resort also a restaurant and bar that serves delectable drinks and meals.
    • Tariff - Garden View Chalet at Rs. 1,999 per night, Tahira Premium Chalet at Rs. 2,499 per night and Silent Room at Rs. 1,499 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Balcony, air-conditioning, internet facilities, attached bathroom and television.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, laundry services, private beach and medical staff.
    • Address - Ashvem Beach Road, New Aura Of Goa, Ashvem Wada, Pernem, Mandrem, Goa 403527.
    • Contact Number - +91 91689 33991.

Three-Star Resorts in Goa Under Rs. 5,000

1. Santana Beach Resort - This resort is in the Candolim Sinquerim road. It has its own private beach which is very well-maintained and clean. Its restaurant is located by the pool. They also conduct sightseeing tours for guests.
    • Tariff - Standard Room at Rs. 4,500 per night and Suite at Rs. 5,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, internet facilities, mini-bar, telephone, attached bathroom and television.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, laundry services, private beach and swimming pools.
    • Address - Shop No. P-1-2, Quinta Costa Frias Complex, Dando, Candolim, Bardez, Goa 403515.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 645 0711.
    2. Marquis Beach Resort - This resort is located right on the Candolim Beach. It has a private beach that only guests can access. They also have three restaurants within the resort premises. They also have an Ayurvedic Massage Centre for complete relaxation and rejuvenation.
    • Tariff - Standard Room at Rs. 5,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, internet facilities, safety deposit locker, tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, attached bathroom and television.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurants, spa, laundry services, swimming pool and private beach.
    • Address - Near Kingfisher Villa, Dando, Candolim, Goa 403515.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 247 9121.
    3. Bambolim Beach Resort - The resort is located at Nunes Beach in Bambolim Bay. It's a short distance from Panjim. They have a private beach and even a swimming pool in the resort.
    • Tariff - Superior Room at Rs. 4,500 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, balcony, tea/coffee maker, attached bathroom and television.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, swimming pool, gym and indoor games.
    • Address - Nunes Beach Properties, Aldeia de Goa, North Goa, Bambolim, Goa 403005.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 245 8242.
    There you go. I hope this helps you. These are the most affordable hotels with private beaches that I was able to find. Have fun!:)