1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beach hut cost in Palolem, Goa

Discussion in 'Goa' started by Kippa, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Kippa

Kippa New Member

We are currently holidaying in Baga and my boyfriend and I are thinking of extending our stay and going to Palolem and staying there in a beach hut.
    Does anyone have any ideas on what the costs for beach huts is and whether we have to pre book them or can just turn up for the stay?

2. Prits

Prits Member

Cost of a hut can be anywhere between Rs200 to Rs800, it all depends on what type of hut you require. At times Palolem can be very busy so I would recommend that you pre book, or even ask them how busy they are during the time you will be going so that you can decide whether to prebook or book on arrival.

3. Harshit

Harshit New Member

Seems quite good, never heard of beach huts. Kippa or Prits you have any other information about the beach huts in Palolem?

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

There's different beach hut options in Palolem. Here's some with tariffs that I was able to find:

Chattai

• Beach Hut with Sit Out and Attached Bathroom - Rates depend on season and month. During December, the rate is at Rs. 3,200. During January, the rate is at Rs. 1,800 and during February, the rate is at Rs. 1,200. You also need to book a week before and make an advance payment, especially during the month of December. During off-peak months, you can get away with booking just a day or two before or showing up at the place.
    Green Park Beach Hut Resort
    • Standard Beach Hut - Has a bedroom with double bed, attached bathroom, sea view balcony and dressing room with fans. Rates differ as well, during December it's at Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 3,000. During January to February, it's at Rs. 2,500. From March to April, it's at Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 1,000.
    • Luxury Hut - Has a bedroom with double bed, attached Western bathroom, sea view balcony and dressing room with air-cooled fans. Rates differ as well, during December it's at Rs. 3,500 to Rs. 4,500. During January to February, it's at Rs. 3,500. From March to April, it's at Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 1,500.
    • Super Deluxe Hut - Has a bedroom with double bed and thicker beddings, attached Western bathroom, sea view balcony and dressing room with air-cooled fans. Rates differ as well, during December it's at Rs. 4,500 to Rs. 6,000. During January to February, it's at Rs. 4,500. From March to April, it's at Rs. 3,500 to Rs. 2,500.
    Many resorts advice guests to book in advance so you won't be hassled during your trip. Advance payments are required as well.

I hope this helps!