1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beach Resorts in Chennai for Unmarried Couples

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Fruity, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Fruity

Fruity New Member

Good morning forum!
    I am from Chennai and staying with my live-in partner. We both are keen to visit the beach as we haven't before and would ideally like a beach resort. As you may all know having a live-in partner is not acceptable and anyone who knows or guesses we are not married gives that weird look and sometimes it can lead to problems.

We are looking for a beach resort in Chennai for unmarried couples, where we know we won't get any problems, and get asked if we are married, etc.
    Amongst these points, we also want a resort where we can both spend some romantic time together.

2. Deven

Deven Member

I don't think you would face any issues, as during check in no one asks evidence for being married.

Radisson Temple Bay Resort - The resort rating is quite high and charges are around Rs6500. The resort has a private beach, pool, sauna so you are sure to be able to get some romantic time together. It's a beautiful and clean location well worth the money.

MGM Beach Resort - Again another high rated resort with a private beach. The cost is around Rs6000. The resort has its own swimming pool, bar, and spa.

VGP Golden Beach Resort - At Rs4600 you get a sea view room. The resort has an outdoor pool, terrace and garden area where you can relax.

Blue Bay Beach Resort - Blue Bay Beach Resort provides cottages which are a different experience altogether and would provide more privacy too. Cost of cottages is around Rs4500.

Grande Bay Resort & Spa - This is a beautiful beach resort which would cost you anything from Rs5000. The location is quiet, clean with a beautiful view.

Enjoy your time :)