1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beach Resorts in Chennai for Lovers

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Jagat, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Jagat

Jagat New Member

I live in Chennai and would like to find a beach resort which is especially ideal for couples.
    My girlfriend will be coming back home to Chennai after two years, and I would like to take her out to some place special, where we can be together in peace and by the beach which she loves.

I have not decided upon a budget as of yet, so I am open to all options for beach resorts in Chennai for lovers. ;)

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

If you've been wanting to surprise your girlfriend and make her feel special, I've got a list of the most romantic resorts in Chennai. Are you ready? Here they are:

• Silver Sands Resort. I started with this one because it gives the most out of your money. It's an incredibly affordable resort but it does not fail on its facilities and amenities. With its jungle-like theme, you're bound to like this place at first glance. It provides an amazing view of the Bay of Bengal as well. It has a pool, a restaurant and even beach activities. The cost of rooms starts at Rs 3,ooo and can go higher, depending on the type.
    • Blue Lagoon Beach Resort. Again, a very affordable but superb quality hotel. They don't fall short on their services or facilities. I especially love the swimming pool as it has a nice design and it's always clean. Food tastes delicious as well. You won't need to worry about its amenities as they're all very modern and high tech. Price of rooms starts at Rs 2,too and can go higher as well.
    • Beach Park Resort. What I love about this resort is it stays true to its name, just a quick glance around the hotel and it feels like you're in a park. They are complete with amenities too, from a restaurant, to a pool and a bar. Price of rooms starts at Rs 2,700.
    • Vivant by Taj - Fisherman's Cove. Undeniably, one of the grandest and most luxurious resorts in Chennai. Perfect for couples for its cozy ambience and romantic feel. There's a pool, a restaurant, a gym and a bar. It's just beside Covelong Beach as well. Price of rooms start at Rs 8,000 and can go as high as Rs 25,000.
    I hope this helps!