1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Goa near Calangute Beach

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Shivaye, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Shivaye

Shivaye New Member

I will be in Goa from 19th to 25th September 2016, and I would like to stay near Calangute beach.

I would like to know which hotels I should to choose to stay at. Although I can easily search the internet and find a hotel, I prefer getting genuine feedback, especially from forums.

There are some things which I would like the hotel to have, and they are:

1. Free WiFi services
    2. Good in-house restaurant, probably serving at least two different types of cuisines
    3. Airport pickup and drop off
    4. Hotel should have a pool indoor or outdoor I don't mind
    5. I should be able to have access to a fully equipped gym
    6. Location of the hotel should be quite close to Calangute beach

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Shivaye! Welcome to the forum!

These are all the hotels I was able to find near the Calangute Beach with those requirements you have mentioned:

1. iLodge - This is just 0.9 km from the Calangute Beach. The Church of Saint Alex is just 650 metres away from the hotel. Baga Beach is also easily accessible at 2.6 kms away. All rooms have balconies with views of the Calangute Beach. They have a multi-cuisine restaurant which also serves buffet. Their poolside bar serves excellent grilled dishes. The hotel does provide airport transfers for guests for a nominal charge. Their swimming pool is located outdoors and is quite big enough even for many guests. WiFi is complimentary as well with all rooms.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 3,450 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Flat-screen television, balcony, internet access, work desk with chair, mini-bar and attached bathroom with toiletries.
    • Hotel Facilities - Outdoor swimming pool, gym, multi-cuisine restaurant, travel desk, airport transfers, laundry and car rental.
    • Address - 190/5, Calangute - Anjuna Road, Calangute, Goa 403516.
    • Contact Number - +91 83800 00205.
    2. Hard Rock Hotel Goa - This is just 1.2 kms from the Calangute Beach. All rooms have either a sea view or a pool view. They are all elegantly designed with complete amenities. They also have three restaurants that you can choose from. Sessions is their Continental cuisine restaurant and open during breakfast, lunch and dinner. Constant Grind is their cafe which is open from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. It serves tea, coffee and baked goods. Their Tonic Poolside Bar and Grille offers Indian and local cuisines. They also have an adult swimming pool as well as a kiddie pool. They also have a spa and fitness centre.
    • Tariff - Deluxe King Room at Rs. 11,305 per night, complimentary of WiFi and breakfast.
    • Room Amenities - Flat-screen television, WiFi, work desk, spacious bathroom, in-room safe, coffee maker and pool view.
    • Hotel Facilities - Multi-cuisine restaurants, adult swimming pool, kiddie swimming pool, travel desk, airport transfers, spa, fitness centre, business centre and souvenir shop.
    • Address - 370/14, Near KFC, Porba Vaddo, Calangute, Bardez, Goa 403516.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 674 5555.
    3. Casa Severina - This is about 1.4 kms from Calangute Beach or about a 5-minute walk away from it. The hotel is designed elegantly and as soon as you enter it, you'd be greeted by its teak wood stairways. This leads to a fresco with hand-painted designs. There's also a fish pond inside that adds to the serenity of the hotel. All rooms are designed using earthy colours like royal green and rich dark wood. Their breakfast den is called the El Patio, which also has a large collection of books you can read. They have an outdoor swimming pool as well. They also have a gym and internet access is also available in the hotel.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 6,999 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Television, wooden furnitures, internet access, attached bathroom and balcony.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, gym, swimming pool, airport transfers, travel desk and lounge area.
    • Address - Senhor Francisco Road, Near St. Anthony’s Chapel, Gauravaddo, Calangute, Bardez, Goa 403516.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 227 5696.
    4. Azzure By Spree Hotel - This is about 1.6 kms from Calangute Beach. It is also about 8 kms away from the Mapusa Market and Fort Aguada. Rooms are brightly coloured and are sure to enhance the guest's mood. Their in-house restaurant is called Treat, which serves multiple international and local cuisines. Their poolside lounge is called Eviva and is open in the wee hours of the morning, it serves grilled dishes and local cuisines. They also have an adult swimming pool and kiddie pool. There's also a spa and gym that adults can enjoy.
    • Tariff - Superior Room at Rs. 4,832 per night.
    • Room Amenities - LCD television, balcony, mini-bar, safety locker, tea/coffee maker, WiFi and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Banquet hall, spa, fitness centre, swimming pool, internet facilities, airport transfers, multi-cuisine restaurant, poolside lounge and travel desk.
    • Address - H. No. 2/16 A, Naika Vaddo, Bardez, Calangute, Goa 403516.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 226 7900.
    5. Resort De Coracao - This resort is an 11-minute walk away from Calangute Beach. The Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary is also just 11 kms away from the resort. Rooms are very elegant and has modern amenities. Their in-house restaurant serves multi-cuisines and is named Ice and Spice. Their fitness centre is named Shapes and Biceps which has many equipments and weights that would suit a fitness buff's needs. Complimentary high-speed WiFi is also available all throughout the hotel, even in rooms. They also have a swimming pool and indoor games facilities.
    • Tariff - Super Deluxe Room at Rs. 4,650 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Centralised air-conditioning system, LCD television, tea/coffee maker, safety vault, WiFi and modern bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Laundry, restaurant, swimming pool, airport transfers, internet, indoor games, gym, conference hall and business centre.
    • Address - Gaura Waddo, Calangute, Goa 403516.
    • Contact Number - +91 832 671 3333.
    I hope this helps!