1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Goa Near Beach

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by VandanaSingh, Jul 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. VandanaSingh

VandanaSingh New Member

I want to choose the best beach in Goa and don't know which one I should choose. I need some help in firstly choosing a decent beach in Goa and then also need to know which hotels I should choose from in Goa, which is near the beach.

I would ideally like to have a view of the beach and be able just to walk to the beach early mornings or late evenings.

The hotel should be clean, have friendly staff and accommodate needs like laundry, WiFi services.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of some good hotels in Goa that are near the beach:

1. Panjim
    • Varanda Do Mar. At just about 0.6 km away from Miramar Beach, this is a great mid-range hotel to stay in. Rooms offer a splendid view of the surrounding sea. They come complete with amenities like a tea/coffee maker, WiFi, television and direct dial telephone. They also have a banquet and conference hall. Staff are very accommodating and warm. Rates here start at Rs. 2,200 per night.
    • Mystique Heights. This is only 1.8 kms away from Miramar Beach. Rooms have amazing interiors and they come complete with amenities like WiFi, television and hair dryer. Employees here are very friendly and professional. Rates start at Rs. 3,500 per night.
    2. Margao
    • Colmar Beach Resort. Just about 0.3 km from Colva Beach, this is the closest resort/hotel in the area. They have pretty basic but clean rooms, you can even choose between AC and non-AC ones. The cheapest room is at Rs. 820 per night which is a pretty good deal. They also have a restaurant and a swimming pool in the resort. Rooms are very clean as well.
    • The Sapphire Comfort Hotel. A bit further away at 4.6 kms away from Colva Beach but you can still reach it through walking. Rooms are very clean and luxurious for the price you pay. It also includes WiFi, television and even a glass-covered shower cubicle. Laundry is available on request for a fee. Staff here are incredibly accommodating and hospitable. Rates start at Rs. 1,500 per night.
    3. Calangute
    • Sharanam Green. Just about 1.6 kms from the Calangute Beach, this is the closest hotel you can get in the area. Room rates start at Rs. 1,200 per night. It's one of the best budget hotels in the area as well. Rooms are very basic though you do get WiFi as well. Laundry services are given per request. Staff here are very professional and friendly as well.
    4. Baga
    • Colonia Santa Maria. Just a two minute walk away from the Baga Beach, this is a great budget hotel in the area. Rooms have AC, balcony overlooking the sea, tv, minibar and fridge. They also have a swimming pool and restaurant in the vicinity. Rates start at Rs. 3,500 per night. Laundry services are provided on request as well. You'd have to pay to get WiFi in the room though. Staff here are very professional and accommodating.
    • Keys Ronil Resort. This is just about 0.6 km from the Baga Beach. Rooms are very elegant and spacious. They also have free Wifi and tea/coffee maker in the rooms. Rates start at Rs. 3,100 per night. Other amenities in the resort are a swimming pool and a banquet hall. Aside from that, laundry services can be taken care of the helpful staff.
    5. Anjuna
    • Spazio Leisure Resort. This is about 1.5 kms from Anjuna Beach. Rooms have pastel colours which make for a fun stay. WiFi isn't available in the room though, it's available in public spaces in the hotel. Laundry services are available as long as you requested for it. Television, tea/coffee maker and hair dryer, these are just some of the amenities in the rooms. Rates start at Rs. 1,600 per night.
    • Nirvana Hermitage. Just about 0.8 km away from the Anjuna Beach, the Nirvana Hermitage is a mid-range hotel that seems like a luxury one. WiFi is available by the pool only though. Laundry services can be arranged for by the amazing staff here. Rates start at Rs. 1,500 per night.
    There you go, a list of some of the hotels in Goa near the beaches. If you'd like additional information, just post here. I can add some more places depending on your interests. I hope this helps!