1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best butter chicken in Delhi

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Deven, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Deven

Deven Member

My cousins are coming to India from the US and they are big fans of butter chicken. I am not too keen on non-veg food and know very less about the famous non-veg places to eat at.

Please post details about where I can get the best butter chicken in Delhi.

Being a member of this forum for a long time I know I will get the best answer.

2. Karan

Karan Member

Great, the demands of cousins from coming abroad.

I recommend you four places where you will find the best butter chicken and strongly suggest you try it out too.

1. Gulati restaurant on Pandara Road serves a creamy kind of butter chicken, it is a popular restaurant which has been in business for 40 years.

2. Havemore is another restaurant on Pandara Road and it is a famous restaurant in the city. They have been established since 1959 and serve dhaba style food and their butter chicken is to die for.

3. Kake Da Hotel is a very famous restaurant on the Outer Circle of Connaught Place and has been serving customers since 1931. It is not as posh as the previous two places mentioned but believe me the food served is great and a hub for those who love butter chicken.

4. Rajinder Da Dhaba is located in Safdarjung Enclave Market and again is another restaurant which has been in Delhi for some time now. It is a very popular place to eat and you will generally see people queueing outside the restaurant. Again this place serves some amazing butter chicken.

I have actually been to all four places, and each place serves great butter chicken so it is hard to pin point one best place. The butter chicken dish from each place differs slightly, as the restaurants own spices are added and ways of making the dish make a difference.

3. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

I would vote for Kake da hotel in CP although out of the ones you have listed that's the only place I have been to. Kake da hotel also serves good chicken curry and some other dishes.