1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fine dining restaurants in Delhi

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Rahul Rana, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Rahul Rana

Rahul Rana New Member

I am planning a surprise date for my wife and would like to take her to some fine dining restaurant. I have tried looking but have not any luck, so am hoping to get some help from the forum.

Please, can members provide information about fine dining restaurants in Delhi?

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

If I had known where you will be staying I would have suggested restaurants conveniently accessible to you. I am giving you a few names that are scattered all over Delhi. You can make your choice

The Garden Restaurant,
    Lodi Road, Opp Mausam bhavan
    (You may get to taste some dishes made from organic ingredients)

Indian Accent
    77, Friends colony West
    (Here you may get to taste both Indian and Western dishes)

Mizo Diner,
    85, Chaudhary Hukum Chand Marg, Humayunpur, Safdarjung Enclave
    (simple - you may get food here that may not cost much)

Oh Calcutta
    Ground Floor, Block ā€œEā€, American Plaza, International Trade Tower, Nehru Place,
    (Mostly Indian dishes)

Bukhara
    Diplomatic Enclave, Sadar Patel Marg,
    (It could be a bit expensive as it is attached to the ITC hotel)

Olive Bar and Kitchen Restaurant
    Kalkadas Marg , Mehrauli
    (A place where there is a Bar, They promise Italian food, as well)

3. Preet

Preet New Member

I would just like to add to the list.

The Oberoi, New Delhi is a luxury hotel that has two fine dining restaurants: The Spice Route and Varq.

Le Cirque is a French restaurant that is a part of the Leela Palace hotel chain.

Aer is a rooftop restaurant that serves international cuisine with a view of the city.

Trishna is a seafood restaurant that serves Indian and Continental cuisine.

The Table is a restaurant that serves tasting menus of Indian and Continental cuisine.

Zaika is a restaurant that serves Indian cuisine with a focus on regional specialties.